Video wickie's pee fight thread

I think ear biting crosses a line, Eddie.
I don't know, that's just me.
Well ok, it was a sanctioned event and there are rules and shit. MT just got confused and thought it was a street fight. No lines in a street fight - unless you don't mind the cops might end up drawing one around you. :/

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Well ok, it was a sanctioned event and there are rules and shit. MT just got confused and thought it was a street fight. No lines in a street fight - unless you don't mind the cops might end up drawing one around you. :/

Yeah. No rules in a street fight.
But I still don't recommend biting. Never know what diseases the other dog is carrying.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The white guy said "you could be a fucking CHinaman, it doesn't matter. What, you think I'm racist, I ain't racist." idk People get ugly during an argument or fight. The black guy offered up that his brother has a 6 iron and could shoot the white dude just prior to that. He needed a beat down after that imo.

I forgive Tyson for biting Evander's ear.:fly:

Huh. If I’m reading that right, blurting out racist words is okay if you’re heated enough. Sorry I can’t get on board with that. They were having a discussion on a bus, not boxing. And is Mike Tyson really the measuring stick here? LOL

I mean, if being pissed off is all it takes to get out of being a racist, then no one would be in jail for hate crimes.

Huh. If I’m reading that right, blurting out racist words is okay if you’re heated enough. Sorry I can’t get on board with that. They were having a discussion on a bus, not boxing. And is Mike Tyson really the measuring stick here? LOL

I mean, if being pissed off is all it takes to get out of being a racist, then no one would be in jail for hate crimes.
The tan dude called the albino geezer a n***r. Keep projecting.

The black dude was the first to bring race in - gloves are off at that time, under the immediate circumstances. imo. This was not a hate crime, it was smart ass, talking about how he could get people SHOT, getting his ass handed to him.

You apparently didn't listen and missed th part of my post that is underlined. That was PRIOR to the CHinaman shit.

The white guy said "you could be a fucking CHinaman, it doesn't matter. What, you think I'm racist, I ain't racist." idk People get ugly during an argument or fight. The black guy offered up that his brother has a 6 iron and could shoot the white dude just prior to that. He needed a beat down after that imo.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Dude watch the video again. They both go rogue. And the darker dude drops the Nbomb. So while your casting aspersions, cast them equally.

I just watched the first 35 seconds and the white guy says Chinaman before I heard the black guy use any slurs.

The black dude was the first to bring race in - gloves are off at that time, under the immediate circumstances. imo. This was not a hate crime, it was smart ass, talking about how he could get people SHOT, getting his ass handed to him.

I heard a garbled “a black man ain’t gonna spit shine your shoes” paraphrased.

I didn’t hear him call the white guy any names prior to him saying “you could be a chinaman, I ain’t prejudiced”

I heard a garbled “a black man ain’t gonna spit shine your shoes” paraphrased.

I didn’t hear him call the white guy any names prior to him saying “you could be a chinaman, I ain’t prejudiced”
Did you hear him say he could have him shot before that?
The black dude referenced his own race in the spit shine line - the "I don't care if you are a Chinaman" was a very reasonable retort/response, since the black dude brought his blackness to the argument. Basically th white guy was saying "race ain't got nothing to do with this." The black guy started the racist shit.

Did you hear him say he could have him shot before that?
The black dude referenced his own race in the spit shine line - the "I don't care if you are a Chinaman" was a very reasonable retort/response, since the black dude brought his blackness to the argument. Basically th white guy was saying "race ain't got nothing to do with this." The black guy started the racist shit.

He said a “black man”, or so I thought. Is that a reason to delve into “chinaman”?

He said a “black man”, or so I thought. Is that a reason to delve into “chinaman”?
Yes(maybe) - the black dude was trying to say the white guy was trying to get something over on him because he is black. Sure, the white guy could have said "I don't care what color you are" but what's the point with someone who is trying to put you down for your color. The black guy was trying to put him down for being white. Racist piece of shit got bloodied for it.

We didn’t hear what was said before the video started. The old guy started with the racist remarks when asking the other guy how much he would charge to shine his shoes. That was in the first 10 seconds.

Maybe prior to the video beginning, the black guy said he was a professional shoe man?

We didn’t hear what was said before the video started. The old guy started with the racist remarks when asking the other guy how much he would charge to shine his shoes. That was in the first 10 seconds.

Maybe prior to the video beginning, the black guy said he was a professional shoe man?
I guess we will never know why two men got into a fist fight on the bus. The black guy had something with him - was it a shine box? meh, maybe it was a boombox and the white dude was being an ass. idk. Peace - I got no fight with you sir.