Video wickie's pee fight thread

TToy25p.gif

And the 67 year old needed his ass kicked because he’s a racist piece of shit.
How did you come up with the fact that he's a racist? I saw clearly he was an old grumpy man but the young punk started shitt with him. Did he drop the n-bomb and I just didn't hear it? Let's start an honest dialogue about race for once.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
How did you come up with the fact that he's a racist? I saw clearly he was an old grumpy man but the young punk started shitt with him. Did he drop the n-bomb and I just didn't hear it? Let's start an honest dialogue about race for once.

Anyone who uses the term “chinaman” in this era is holding onto their racism.

Not every 67 year-old man who punches out a black kid is a racist you know. Tell me where in the video that happened though I have been sick for a couple of days so I may have missed it.

Your current temperament shows your body is still fighting something, but I think it’s me!

:knyte:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Anyone who uses the term “chinaman” in this era is holding onto their racism.
Okay you're right I stand corrected I didn't hear the term Chinaman as I say I've been a little under the weather thinking I might be about to piss my kidney out or something thanks for the heads up buddy thanks you're a real pal

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I suppose I should go back and listen to the video I don't see how a Chinaman would have come up in context talking to an African American youth. But then again I've been worried that I might have liver cancer or something so I'm not my usual self no sir I'm not.