Video wickie's pee fight thread

I suppose I should go back and listen to the video I don't see how a Chinaman would have come up in context talking to an African American youth. But then again I've been worried that I might have liver cancer or something so I'm not my usual self no sir I'm not.

I may have heard* wrong but I doubt it.

*my brain is predisposed to not trusting old white guys

meh, people fight, gotta defend yourself. Street fights are far from the worst shit people video and post on the Interwebs. imo.

I may have heard* wrong but I doubt it.
*my brain is predisposed to not trusting old white guys
Imo most people would assume or classify you to be white - at least from pictures I've seen. No offense intended if you feel differently.

From what I've seen arguments between blacks on verge of fighting often digress into how light one of the combatants is in an attempt to say they are more white than black. #gamespeopleplay

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
meh, people fight, gotta defend yourself. Street fights are far from the worst shit people video and post on the Interwebs. imo.

Imo most people would assume or classify you to be white - at least from pictures I've seen. No offense intended if you feel differently.

From what I've seen arguments between blacks on verge of fighting often digress into how light one of the combatants is in an attempt to say they are more white than black. #gamespeopleplay

I’m totally white. Doesn’t disprove that old white guys are the least trustworthy people alive, and likely the most racist.

“Feel” differently LOL that’s what got Rachel Dolezal (sp) in trouble.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
“Feel” differently LOL that’s what got Rachel Dolezal (sp) in trouble.
Sometimes you feel different based on where you are at. Where I live is 98% Irish, English and German, less than 1% total "minorities" - so I am occasionally treated real dick. Where I work the clientele is largely black, Mexican, Asian - so there I am white. I'm Tan-ish:fly:
Ironically, in the highly racist place virtually every party store is owned by Arabic folk. What a burn!

I remember a story in the 80s about a couple guys who thought they'd mug an old guy sitting on a bench. Turns out, he was a WW2 vet who was an expert in hand to hand. Those two dummies never knew what hit them.

Ain't gonna spend the time digging up the security cam vid but a few years ago here downtown in the bar district some guy punched a girl.

He didn't know the guy next to them on the sidewalk was one of those ultimate fighter MMA dudes.

Out cold face in the concrete in the blink of an eye. Like literally flipping the switch.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings