Thread Wickie's apology thread

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,728
ITT I will try to apologize to the women i have insulted over the years.

@lol I am sorry for all those times i would push jake into insulting/trolling you on NN. I am sorry for calling you bb gurl fatlas.

@APRIL I am sorry for the incest jokes. i am sorry for naming you abortion-baller. I am sorry for calling you a groce pig whore for being blond.

@Dick Buffet I am sorry for asking if you were Russian because you were always "rushin" to the fridge

@strawberry love I am sorry for the one time i said that strawberry bitch is good looking. You are not a bitch

@Applesauce I am sorry for the ditching your kid jokes. Who am I to judge others for decisions that i know nothing about and that have no effect on me

@Ledboots I don't know if i have insulted you. If i have I apologize

to my wonderful e-mom @Maureen I am sorry for all the drug addicted, single mother, stripper jokes.

@nukes i am sorry for insinuating that you have a gaping vag for running away

I am trying to turn over a new leaf and be nicer to whamins online.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes
Are you doing the 12 Steps and this is the Making Amends Step?

Once a girl called me apologizing for her transgression during her 12-step thing, and I had no idea who she was or what incident she was talking about. So naturally I magnanimously forgave her.

So terrible I know. I pretended though. :/

And I was probably as wasted as she was when she says she was an asshole to me.

The important part in making amends is for the person making them, not the one receiving them. Guilt is something that often leads to relapse, so they try to clean up every little thing that comes to mind.

The important part in making amends is for the person making them, not the one receiving them. Guilt is something that often leads to relapse, so they try to clean up every little thing that comes to mind.
That's what I figured; she just blurted out everything really fast, so I was just thinking she had a list and was calling everyone.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Can you believe they made me or should I say made my mom, buy him ice cream for a week. Fuckers. People couldn't take a joke even then.
Did you do the trick with the push-up tube? You know, kinda like the one with the hot dog bun :)
Your avatar tells me yes - but I've been lied to before.
587496346.jpg