whyyyyyy do i bother....

Desslock said:
I like cheese. :tard:

whyyyy do i bother? i get into arguments about this all the time. cheese is the grandest and most awe-inspiring form of sustenance man has ever known, aside from breast milk. anyone who disagrees with me is DUMBB.

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST VELVEETA BLOCK*

bungle+zippy said:
whyyyy do i bother? i get into arguments about this all the time. cheese is the grandest and most awe-inspiring form of sustenance man has ever known, aside from breast milk. anyone who disagrees with me is DUMBB.

I've had breastmilk. it's not all that. I put it in my coffee :o

I swear on my mother's grave this is true

bungle+zippy said:

Never go against cheese. :cool:

DirkPhoenix said:
More importantly, how does it explain The Great Gazoo? I mean, what the fuck?

Gazoo was from the future. He didn't need an explaination.

bungle+zippy said:

but velveeta aint cheese

bungle+zippy said:
Meh, and it was good. An eighth day.

I think that's how we got the duck billed platypus. God had some parts left over and said "Meh. Might as well give it a try."

DirkPhoenix said:
[epiphany]It all makes sense now...[/epiphany]

"And Gazoo begat Fred whom begat Wilma whom begat Barny whom begat Betty, amen."

Thus we learn the TRUE meaning of Christmas isn't what you begot...but about god's love that you begettin'!