whyyyyyy do i bother....

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
having arguments with people on creationism?

i just got into a HUGE argument with a coworker (also a friend) about evolution. she believes that the warning SHOULD be on all schoolbooks that evolution isn't real, and that i am DUMB because i am trying to show her another viewpoint.

::beats head against the wall::

any clue as to how i mend this fence?

I told him when we were doing it, "Dude, people are not going to believe this bullshit. Can't you come up with something better? I'm gonna end up getting killed over something like this, I just know it."

it is, but she started it, and yelled at everyone else involved too, and i tried to provide a down to earth explanation for my beliefs. i'm more than willing to let it go, believe me, but now she's got her knickers in a knot over this.

F33nX said:
it is, but she started it, and yelled at everyone else involved too, and i tried to provide a down to earth explanation for my beliefs. i'm more than willing to let it go, believe me, but now she's got her knickers in a knot over this.

Bah, let her fuss about it. You're better than that; rise above and just walk away :D

F33nX said:
Religious eh? Religious people are strong in thier beliefs. Let's not get on that either.