Why?

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
SO I finally have something fun to do in Savannah...I know it is a shock but somehow I made it past that strange occurance. Some of the younger girls from work (ages 22-27) decided to go out for a girls night. We tried to keep it someone quiet because there were cetain people in the office that we did not want to know about it. Why you may ask? because they are are annoying bitches? Well part of it yes, but the main reason beging that the last time everyone from the office went out (for a girl's going away) when I came back in that Monday, somehow the president of the company knew all about it and relayed in pretty much detail what happened, who flashed for drinks, who threw up for an hour and had to go home and who was just plain trashed. But somehow he did not know that I was DD and did none of those things. So someone had to call him and let him know. We have a few suspects and since none of us really wanted to spend time with them anyway did not invite them. So on Friday one lady who is, 39 found out we were going and threw this passive agressive fit which finally resulted in her telling Mr. President that she did not feel well and was going home. Wow I wish I coud go home everytime someone pissed me off...

Anywho we got past that little drama and Saturday came. I got all tarted up anddrove over to my friend Sarah's house. A few of us met there and took a cab down to River Street and met up with the other girls. 10 of us in all. We went to a place called One Eyed Lizzies. The food was not bad...or so we thought. We ate and I had a drink, some of the girls had more. Then we walked down to Wet Willies and got another drink. I had a small (the quantity that I drank is important as you will find out). SO one girl is there. Maybe had 2 or 3 beers and goes and throws up. SHe feels better and has a frozen drink. Then we decide to go to all the clubs we might go to to get stamped or wrist bands, so we won't have to pay cover later. We go to 309 West. STand around for a while I have a Burbon and coke and then go next do to Downunder. Theer another girls gets sick...I don't know how much she had to drink but we had not been out that long and I don't think it was much. The place is kind of dead so we go back to Coyotes. We are dancing and I have another drink. And then I don't feel so well.

Now, I don't throw up. Not saying that I never have but I DON't throw up. I will sit in a bathroom for an hour trying to figure out someway not to throw up. I've had the flu and done the same thing. The only time I have thrown up from Alcohol was 1) because I had sex instead of just going to bed and all the shaking of the liquid in my stomach was not a good thing and 2) the next day when I was too thristy and drank too much water too fast. SO I causually ask where the bathroom is, go in there hang my purse on the hook, turn around and immedictaly thrown up and little, then a lot, then a lot, and then a little and after the 4th time I was done. Most of my dinner was gone and I felt better. No crying, no shaking (what usually happens if I'm sick) no nothing. Just like it was a normal thing,like I just went in a peed. It was so strange. On my way out of the bathroom, I see another girl looking green and heading into the bathroom.

So we decide to leave and go to Ibezia or the Zoo or whatever they are going to call it this week. They are playing some good music and I dance and have a great time. BUt I'm still too afraid to drink. Then another girl starts feeling sick and goes outside. And throws up in an alley. At that point we decide to call it a night.

Our wonderful fun fillled night (which still had some fun parts) was ruined by bad food. NEVER EAT AT ONE EYED LIZZIES on River Street.

Just for some more info that you probably did not want to know...what was left in my system hit me today and I feel icky! And a preemptive TLDR. Sorry this is so long!

What did you all do this weekend?

Spelling, for god's sake woman proofread.

Also throwing up while drinking is just your body's way of making room for more alcohol. Comatose is the state of bliss and that is what I did last night. So essentially my weekend.

poor jj! at least you had today to recover, eh? maybe you're just getting too old to party?? :fly: i know THAT'S not true...

FlamingGlory said:
I didn't realise I had propositioned you recently 0_o
hehe :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
poor jj! at least you had today to recover, eh? maybe you're just getting too old to party?? :fly: i know THAT'S not true...

I did feel a little old...but at least I know it was the food! You know I can drink more than that!

OMG - that is a crazy night your friends and you had. Glad you did have some fun and it sounds like once someone got sick they were able to function and dance.

And I had the joy of going downtown at 2:00 in the morning to pick up three of the sick party girls and drive them back to their cars. :)

Drool-Boy said:
Godammit darlin, I love ya to death, but I cant bring myself to read all that on a monday morning.
cliffs:
- her and her group of friends like to party on weekends
- snitches in her group tell her boss about it
- snitches get ditched in weekend hang outs
- weekend hang out occurs, have dinner at 'one eye lizzies' first then drink
- decide to hit up the strip of bars wherever jj lives, drinking continues
- girls in said group start getting sick one by one, thought to be because of food
- jj gets sick too, but all in all they still have fun

elpmis said:
cliffs:
- her and her group of friends like to party on weekends
- snitches in her group tell her boss about it
- snitches get ditched in weekend hang outs
- weekend hang out occurs, have dinner at 'one eye lizzies' first then drink
- decide to hit up the strip of bars wherever jj lives, drinking continues
- girls in said group start getting sick one by one, thought to be because of food
- jj gets sick too, but all in all they still have fun

So no girl on girl action?

Drool-Boy said:
So no girl on girl action?
adimageii.jpg

Well you soulda known you'd end up next to a toliet as soon as you started getting all tarted up. The first mistake was eating anywhere on River Street. I remember the last time we tried a place there and you ended up getting sick from some crabcakes..... :tard: You shoulda stuck with someplace safe, like Olympia Cafe!!! :drool: Sorrah you had to hug the toliet tho. :heart:

Pandora said:
Well you soulda known you'd end up next to a toliet as soon as you started getting all tarted up. The first mistake was eating anywhere on River Street. I remember the last time we tried a place there and you ended up getting sick from some crabcakes..... :tard: You shoulda stuck with someplace safe, like Olympia Cafe!!! :drool: Sorrah you had to hug the toliet tho. :heart:

Crazy girl..Olympia is on River Street! And River house and Shrimp Factory :drool:

But thanks for the sympathy!

And no, no girl on girl action...I work with these people damn it!

:lol: My weekend was way better than that. :)

I have however shared in this experience and can vouch for it being bad times. Just be glad you didn't have to work the next day when you were at your worst.