Ontopic Why women moan during sex

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/08/why-women-moan-during-sex/

"Experts wondered the same thing. Last year, Gayle Brewer of the University of Central Lancashire and Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds published their research on the topic - technically known as “copulatory vocalization” - in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. In the study, they asked 71 sexually active heterosexual women between ages 18 and 48 for more details about vocalization during sex.

The researchers found that many of the women did make noise, but not necessarily while they were having an orgasm. Instead, 66% said that they moaned to speed up their partner’s climax, and 87% stated that they vocalized during sex to boost his self-esteem."

Thoughts?

I find it sexy as hell when a woman moans during sex but I sure as hell hope it's for a real.

I was with one woman a few times that was too too loud during sex. You barely touch her and she'd be loud moaning. Another friend of mine hooked up with her and complained about the same thing too without any prompting from me.

I remember the smart ass commentary.

Either way, back to hating women. -->

Last edited:
Why do guys go "OOOOOOOH man" when they see a sports car? It's the same thing when a woman feasts her eyes on my balls. Giddy excitement.