WHY THE F DID YOU HAVE A KID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, exactly. They will get tired of it after the 10th time or so they whoop your ass. So totally don't let them force you to change. Bruises, broken bones, ruptured orbital sockets, and knocked out teeth are a small price to pay for your freedom of choice.

I believe american indians get drunk more easily because of the what alcohol is metabolized. Something to do with the cytochrome P450 pathways

The guys that whooped your ass are douchbags. Don't let them control your life.

come on G, now you talkin silly.. "control" his life? :lol:

like Tre, I don't like gettin cracked in the head with a tire iron. call me crazy. and if one step I can take to avoid that is not saying certain words, seems pretty simple .. don't say em.

mexicans.jpg

sombrero.gif

nice sig ;)

I stopped using the work Indian for that very reason, I got my ass whooped because they were offended. Maybe it's just a bunch of the Mohawks in the area I grew up in that got offended, but I sure as hell am not a big fan of getting my ass whooped.

Mohawks are a pretty fierce tribe, though.

nice sig ;)

I stopped using the work Indian for that very reason, I got my ass whooped because they were offended. Maybe it's just a bunch of the Mohawks in the area I grew up in that got offended, but I sure as hell am not a big fan of getting my ass whooped.

DOUBLE PSOIFSJKLFJLDSKJFLDS POST

The guys that whooped your ass are douchbags. Don't let them control your life.

What I'm trying to get at is that where I come from, the term is offensive. It's not about someone controlling my life, it's about understanding that it can indeed be an offensive term.

I live in Ontario too. Actually Im in TORONTO... and ive never heard of any Indians getting offended.

actually

one time i asked this indian if she was an Inuit and she snapped.
oops.

at least you didn't call her an eskimo...

Honestly, I've lived in Toronto, and it's quite the melting pot. I was referring to my small city with an actual native reserve nearby. My native friends had no problems with me calling them an indian, but apparently some people do. *shrugs* It was mostly the ones looking for something to beat people up over I guess.

Last edited:
i suppose.
but i guess it helps that Im not white, cuz I have never had any racial issues.. maybe im just lucky.

anytitz, next time ur toronto, come hang out @ Jane & Finch.
good times.

I had friends that lived on Gosford, right near there. First time I went I was asked if I wanted to buy some crack, it was weird for me. I was also quite surprised to see a cop behind the counter at the Beer Store as well, hand on gun.

What I'm trying to get at is that where I come from, the term is offensive. It's not about someone controlling my life, it's about understanding that it can indeed be an offensive term.

I was kinda kidding. I mean if it offends some one then I understand not using it around them. Those guys still are fucking assholes for beating you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.