Hawt Why oh why do I feel the need to say hi to you people

Sweet. We drive near there every July to go to the Frio River on family vacation. We should definitely swing by and say hi sometime.
Don't you lead me on. We'll even be in the new house then which is like a mile away from the Alamo. You can use us to site see and be stupid tourist while i sodomize your sweet sweet fly :drool:

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I feel like pretty much everyone on the internet started at [H] at some point or another.

Youve been in my home before, ffs
And just that reminder is enough to make me smack myself for not realizing it. Would you ever forgive me?

On a side note, In preparation for the upcoming star wars i'm introducing my wife to the series. We're watching the Machete order if you're interested or have opinions.

And just that reminder is enough to make me smack myself for not realizing it. Would you ever forgive me?

On a side note, In preparation for the upcoming star wars i'm introducing my wife to the series. We're watching the Machete order if you're interested or have opinions.
despecialized editions i hope.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical

We did that order with our son (married to @Coqui) and it worked very well. I think he really was able to get the feel for everything just right doing it that way.