Why my bank holiday was ruined

You're probably remembering an action where about 12 people sat down in the runway for a few hours, I think it was quite a few weeks after Climate Camp. I left the Heathrow one after a day when I knew the land was safely secured. Can't be bothered marching with banners.

Whenever Speedbird 87 ditched over the rear fence after engine failure I'd have wished it was into the climate camp

fantastic piloting, made more fantastic.

I think I understand. All I'm saying is that the police had no real crime, they can pretend they had intent as much as they like, unless somebody is imminently about to commit a crime or is in the process of, how can it be a rightful arrest? It is not against the law to protest, which is pretty much all that you can foresee happening no matter what homemade aids they have with them.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is an actual crime.

Well because when my friends get pre-emptively busted I have to ask how the hell they let information be found by the police, that's why. Obviously somebody was silly.

you folks have freaking cameras every 20ft and signage everywhere that encourages people to rat on eachother for "suspicious" behavior.
Id be more surprised if the police DIDNT find out about their little protest.