Why my bank holiday was ruined

I'm actually not so much annoyed at the pigs, who I can't stand anyway, but I'm annoyed at how they managed to find out about it in the first place, it poses a pretty big threat if they can find informations like that from an unknown source.
That's kind of their job.

Pretty sure most people don't want some useless, jobless hippies breaking into a power plant.

Well my road is rougher than a severely neglected trail at the moment. Huge fun though, too bad I had to get back to work :(

The nice police officer stationed at one end told me with a grin to "Have at it!" :D

Then he told me I was going too slow when I came back for a second pass :eek:

stop pandering to the man, man.

I'm actually not so much annoyed at the pigs, who I can't stand anyway, but I'm annoyed at how they managed to find out about it in the first place, it poses a pretty big threat if they can find informations like that from an unknown source.

I would be worried if the police couldn't gather information like this..

I can seem to recall people associated with the "climate camp" at Heathrow breaching security and attempting to climb onto planes to unfurl banners.

yeah, sounds like exactly what should be allowed

Well because when my friends get pre-emptively busted I have to ask how the hell they let information be found by the police, that's why. Obviously somebody was silly.

Yeah it's not exactly hard to keep information from the police.. If you have a brain that is..

I can seem to recall people associated with the "climate camp" at Heathrow breaching security and attempting to climb onto planes to unfurl banners.

yeah, sounds like exactly what should be allowed

You're probably remembering an action where about 12 people sat down in the runway for a few hours, I think it was quite a few weeks after Climate Camp. I left the Heathrow one after a day when I knew the land was safely secured. Can't be bothered marching with banners.