Why must they ruin everything?

I just hope someone remakes War of the Worlds.

And makes new Batman and Superman movies.

And decides to turn Star Wars into the world's shittiest television show.

My life would be complete then.

Sarcasmo said:
I just hope someone remakes War of the Worlds.

And makes new Batman and Superman movies.

And decides to turn Star Wars into the world's shittiest television show.

My life would be complete then.

:fly:

On the topic of the TV show:

They should leave Jedi out of it almost entirely. The focus should be on the war between the Clone Forces and the Droid army. For example they could follow Republic Commando.

b_sinning said:
They should not do a live action Star Wars show but continue doing an animated show. Clone Wars cartoon kicks ass.

Much truth here.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:

On the topic of the TV show:

They should leave Jedi out of it almost entirely. The focus should be on the war between the Clone Forces and the Droid army. For example they could follow Republic Commando.

I've always been of the opinion that Lucas should get hit by a bus, and then the franchise should be picked up by someone with talent who we've preferably never heard of before. That person should then make a few movies that have nothing whatsoever to do any of the other movies or characters or anything we've seen previously. The Star Wars universe is a universe right? So give us a story about a couple random people on Dantooine or something, doing random but exciting things.

If I see C3-Puke or Chewie, or hear the name Anakin again I'm going to murder someone.

Sarcasmo said:
I've always been of the opinion that Lucas should get hit by a bus, and then the franchise should be picked up by someone with talent who we've preferably never heard of before. That person should then make a few movies that have nothing whatsoever to do any of the other movies or characters or anything we've seen previously. The Star Wars universe is a universe right? So give us a story about a couple random people on Dantooine or something, doing random but exciting things.

If I see C3-Puke or Chewie, or hear the name Anakin again I'm going to murder someone.

C3-PUKE CHEWIE ANAKIN!!!! What ya gonna do now???

It sounds like Lucas is handing the reigns over to someone else for the TV show. Hopefully someone good who can do it right, like the people behind farscape. Good stories + good plots + good characters etc.