WTF Why is this so low profile

right

hence why he thought it was "low profile"

You're seriously digging JimBawb

He meant in the sense that it's not getting MAJOR ATTENTION like some of shit that it's gone down in the past few weeks

He's right tho

Even in Canada this thing hasn't going mainstream like the Orlando shooting did

He meant in the sense that it's not getting MAJOR ATTENTION like some of shit that it's gone down in the past few weeks

He's right tho

Since you have a small child who has to make thinks simple on a regular basis for your target audience (lol & @ CEO lulz), it makes the most sense you can put it into the simplest of terms that Timmahcrackcorn can understand.

He's right tho

it's getting MAJOR attention. all over my news feed, twitter feed, and the TV.

just because you don't see it up in Mooseland, and because Duke stopped following his news avenues on Facebook, doesn't mean it's not huge.

it's getting MAJOR attention. all over my news feed, twitter feed, and the TV.

just because you don't see it up in Mooseland, and because Duke stopped following his news avenues on Facebook, doesn't mean it's not huge.
Do you too are getting your news from social media...
Hypocrite much
It's not getting half the media attention this Orlando shooting got

It's weird. I haven't seen much on this in the news, or on facebook, but it's pretty huge.

Attacks, purported to be ISIS, attack the Turkish Airport. Kill 41, injure 139.

Attached is moderately graphic video of an attacker running through the airport. he gets shot buy what is assumed is security. Security approaches, and then hauls ass. Attacker blows himself up shortly after. All captured, live.

It's like no one talks about Turkey, but SO FUCKING MUCH is going on, and going wrong, there lately.

anyway, here's the video for your wtf interests

and also, let's laugh at a particular someone who can't see this thread. lulz.

It was on the news here.

According to local news here this morning.
ISIS, or whatever the fuck they're called these days, are likely responsible but don't usually claim attacks that take place in Turkey. Guess they're image conscious.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Looks like I missed another extremely weak attempt at trolling by lil' Joey while I was at work yesterday.

I didn't notice as much on social media with this attack as I did during Orlando especially but it's been the lead story on every new broadcast I've watched since it happened.

LMAO @ Timmahcrackcorn :lol:

Looks like I missed another extremely weak attempt at trolling by lil' Joey while I was at work yesterday.

I didn't notice as much on social media with this attack as I did during Orlando especially but it's been the lead story on every new broadcast I've watched since it happened.

LMAO @ Timmahcrackcorn :lol:
We should start a campaign.

SJWs for Turks

According to local news here this morning.
ISIS, or whatever the fuck they're called these days, are likely responsible but don't usually claim attacks that take place in Turkey. Guess they're image conscious.
You know what ISIS wasn't responsible for? The Egypt Air flight that Trump said was 100% terrorism. :lol:++++

• Gravy
Reactions: adi