WTF Why is this so low profile

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
It's weird. I haven't seen much on this in the news, or on facebook, but it's pretty huge.

Attacks, purported to be ISIS, attack the Turkish Airport. Kill 41, injure 139.

Attached is moderately graphic video of an attacker running through the airport. he gets shot buy what is assumed is security. Security approaches, and then hauls ass. Attacker blows himself up shortly after. All captured, live.

It's like no one talks about Turkey, but SO FUCKING MUCH is going on, and going wrong, there lately.

anyway, here's the video for your wtf interests

and also, let's laugh at a particular someone who can't see this thread. lulz.

but fair enough. Ever since I pretty much unliked all news sources on my facebook (BEST CHOICE EVER) I don't see a lot of up to day shit show, and for some reason, it's not very HIPRO on the local news sites. Or maybe I just missed it.

but fair enough. Ever since I pretty much unliked all news sources on my facebook (BEST CHOICE EVER) I don't see a lot of up to day shit show, and for some reason, it's not very HIPRO on the local news sites. Or maybe I just missed it.

It's reported, but ya, not quite the stink made over it as if it happened in a "western" country, or former British colony.

A lot of people don't know much about Turkey and probably think it's just a bunch of Muslims killing each other again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
It's reported, but ya, not quite the stink made over it as if it happened in a "western" country, or former British colony.

A lot of people don't know much about Turkey and probably think it's just a bunch of Muslims killing each other again.
OMFG I want to go to Turkey so badly.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Of course, it's a little too close to Syria right now for my tastes. I'd wind up getting beheaded in a Daech video.

No, you IQ midget, if you actually had reading comprehension, you would have learned that no one here got their news from Facebook.

But, that's expecting, you know, cognizant thought from you. You haven't evolved past high school so we're not expecting any from you either.

It's weird. I haven't seen much on this in the news, or on facebook, but it's pretty huge.

Attacks, purported to be ISIS, attack the Turkish Airport. Kill 41, injure 139.

Attached is moderately graphic video of an attacker running through the airport. he gets shot buy what is assumed is security. Security approaches, and then hauls ass. Attacker blows himself up shortly after. All captured, live.

It's like no one talks about Turkey, but SO FUCKING MUCH is going on, and going wrong, there lately.

anyway, here's the video for your wtf interests

and also, let's laugh at a particular someone who can't see this thread. lulz.

As long as it's not America or France or England no one gives a fuck