Why is there a box around teh logo?

S

smileynev

....Quit fucking with the forum fly before fancypants throws a fit and falls over.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
I don't think I did that. Either FatBurger is playing with the themes or somehow I managed to fly46 it.

Edit: Dark theme looks great. Maybe we should delete the light one nev...

S

smileynev

Mr. Furlong said:
All fixed now, sorry people.

Its still there, just not around the rest of the forum. But I still see it around the logo.

S

smileynev

fly said:
I don't think I did that. Either FatBurger is playing with the themes or somehow I managed to fly46 it.

Edit: Dark theme looks great. Maybe we should delete the light one nev...

That would be gayer then my good friend drool boy getting fucked by a goat on a gondola in Guam.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
smileynev said:
Its still there, just not around the rest of the forum. But I still see it around the logo.

I removed it from my Adblock list long enough to check, it's there for me too.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
It's not really bothering me in the least bit....... I don't understand all the ruckus about this. Are you here to look at the pretty pictures or post?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
It's not really bothering me in the least bit....... I don't understand all the ruckus about this. Are you here to look at the pretty pictures or post?

How about both?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:

Don't you have hair product to rearrange in your bathroom?

S

smileynev

BigDov said:

Bigdov, bite my balls you bangkok bordello bitch.