Why I want to be a politician

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6199417&page=1

Seriously. It's stuff like this that pisses me off.

By now, you all know the story. Elliot spitzer and Ashley Dupree. Governer and hooker, or, excuse me, 'Call Girl', cause she ain't workin the streets, yo.

So, they have documentation showing his wire transfers of cash, tapped phone calls showing he pretty much knew he was paying for sex, and a ton of other federally gathered evidence that ties him to this.

And yet, they 'don't have enough evidence to prosecute'.

But get a man on the street paying $50 (or whatever it is, I'm just geussing here' for a blow job, and there is nothing in the world that will keep the local prosecutors from bringing it to trial, plastering their face all over websites, and doing anything they can to brand that guy a sex offender.

They say politics makes strange bedfellows, apparently because you won't get busted for whom, or how, you get in the sack.

Nothing ever changes, those with power can do whatever they want. The same could be said about you getting weed from a buddy, while the police are out doing crack busts.

Or something.

Reminds me of an old George Carlin Quote:

They [the Reagan Administration] want to put street criminals in jail to make life safer for the business criminals. They're against street crime, providing that street isn't Wall Street.

Reminds me of an old George Carlin Quote:

They [the Reagan Administration] want to put street criminals in jail to make life safer for the business criminals. They're against street crime, providing that street isn't Wall Street.

haaaayooooo

keating 5

Bwahaha. Spitzer was seriously considered as someone to run for president or at least vice by the democrats. Read moar democratic underground. Also the prostitution thing was the LEAST objectionable thing he did as gov.

There was the part where he used state money to charter private planes.

There was the thing where he used state troopers to run surviellence on the republican he defeated (who was also speaker of the house here).

There was the thing where he issued an EXECUTIVE order for the dmv to issue licenses to illegal immigrants which actually almost cause a civil service STRIKE.

Also, dont assume registered sex offenders are all miscarriages of justice. Prostitution is a public nuisance/money thing in most places, not a sexual offense.

Last edited: