WTF Why have I been deadmined from my own forum??

So we figured out after moving in that there is a complete bdrm above our garage that the rental company did not disclose to us. It's completely finished and has a cable drop, HVAC, a window out the side of our house and a skylight that opens. I figured there has to be something up there when I saw the skylight on our roof while pulling into the driveway. You have to use one of those janky garage ladders to get up there. So strange.

So we figured out after moving in that there is a complete bdrm above our garage that the rental company did not disclose to us. It's completely finished and has a cable drop, HVAC, a window out the side of our house and a skylight that opens. I figured there has to be something up there when I saw the skylight on our roof while pulling into the driveway. You have to use one of those janky garage ladders to get up there. So strange.

Must be an illegal apartment.

One of our neighbors told us the former tenant, of 9 years, would hide up there when the inlaws were over. hah

I dare you to go in there with a black light.