why god why do i keep going back to 4chan - NWS

I think he prefers men dressed as elves. :)
peter_stand_large.jpg

Fixt

I wish Japan would sink beneath the waves. I'd even be willing to set technology back a decade or so to do it. Irradiating humans is bad, mmkay? Apparently for many generations.

i gotta be honest, asians shitting, puking, pissing, and eeling in other asians mouths realy has no effect on me anymore.

chicks that turn out to have penis's though, have me scarred for life. Like if I ever had the pleasure to meet dharma, i'd totally think "i know she has a penis somewhere...", then I'd be spending the rest of the time trying to get her to bend over or something so I could make sure nothing was tucked back or something.

dick girls are awesome :D

i gotta be honest, asians shitting, puking, pissing, and eeling in other asians mouths realy has no effect on me anymore.

chicks that turn out to have penis's though, have me scarred for life. Like if I ever had the pleasure to meet dharma, i'd totally think "i know she has a penis somewhere...", then I'd be spending the rest of the time trying to get her to bend over or something so I could make sure nothing was tucked back or something.

Don't worry I don't have one. It fell off.

That's pretty tame actually.

Also xkcd forums are shockingly good for a webcomic

hentai has desensitized me to this kind of stuff.... but for some reason watching chicks force themselves to barf makes me gag. almost puked one time watching another jap vid where chicks were puking on each other back and forth.

hentai has desensitized me to this kind of stuff.... but for some reason watching chicks force themselves to barf makes me gag. almost puked one time watching another jap vid where chicks were puking on each other back and forth.

Was that the one were they were eating each others vomit?