Why don't you post on the weekend?

A lot of people only post at work.
I however am looking at homewares on polo.com, in specific bedlinen as I need to find some before the end of the week. Other than that, I'm doing nothing.

They try to make it look like they have a life on the weekends by not posting.

usually i try not to look at the computer so much on the weekends. it's time away from work, and it should be spent either with my boyfriend or working on a project. this weekend in particular we're packing :D

F33nX said:
usually i try not to look at the computer so much on the weekends. it's time away from work, and it should be spent either with my boyfriend or working on a project. this weekend in particular we're packing :D
Did you get your new apartment?

Same reason I don't post that much during the week. I've gotten to where I don't exactly care for being on a computer nowdays. Seems like I always have work to do.

Galen said:
Did you get your new apartment?
we sign the lease this thursday :cool: i'm moving in first, since her lease doesn't run out until september. i'm sure pics will be posted once i get settled

BozuSugoi said:
we sign the lease this thursday :cool: i'm moving in first, since her lease doesn't run out until september. i'm sure pics will be posted once i get settled
Good news sir, and congrats. :D
I move into my place Wednesday. It's a full house in a very good area. Not bad for a smelly student.

I try to check in and see what's going on, but weekends are my full-blown kid time.

And BF2 doesn't help any, either.