Why don't you post on the weekend?

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I worked with a guy like that once, had certifications up the ying-yang and was a contractor for years. All he had was a 286 rotting in his closet.

They probably wouldn't know what a 286 is (at least one of them)

smileynev said:
I have a life. Well....my wife has a life at least.

:fly:

I loaded up CS:S and played one round before my wife came up and said let's go. I was like :wtf: Where are we going, she said we're going for a walk....I wouldn't have fired up the game had I known she wanted to do that.

Apathy, pure apathy.

Actually it's mostly because I'm too occupied with other matters to get here much, especially on the weekends.

SpyderGST said:
Travelling a lot of weekends. But otherwise, I play some BF2 or CS:S when I am online.

I don;t post much because there are too many threads and posts aboiut BF2! Damn, why don't ya'll request a seperate forum for BF2 only?

JJ Lady said:
I don;t post much because there are too many threads and posts aboiut BF2! Damn, why don't ya'll request a seperate forum for BF2 only?

Only if the ladies open a forum about tampons.

Wait, what am I saying??

JJ Lady said:
Would it only be limited to Tampons or could we discuss other femine hygine products?

Could you make them mildly entertaining like the commercials are?? A mom and daughter walking down a beach, not a care in the world, talking shop and shit, then the daughter ALWAYS busts out with "mom, do you douche?" or "mom, what brand/absorbancy tampon do you prefer for your heavy days?" Yeah, if you could manage something like that, I say go for it :D

BigDov said:
Could you make them mildly entertaining like the commercials are?? A mom and daughter walking down a beach, not a care in the world, talking shop and shit, then the daughter ALWAYS busts out with "mom, do you douche?" or "mom, what brand/absorbancy tampon do you prefer for your heavy days?" Yeah, if you could manage something like that, I say go for it :D

I personally like the genital herpes commercials where the (usually a woman) woman is running around hiking, or rowing a boat with some good-looking gentlemen (who obviously doesn't know what he's gotten himself into) and the music is all happy and about taking control of your life. Good stuff all around those commercials.

BigDov said:

No, its "Do you ever feel...no so fresh?"

JJ Lady said:
No, its "Do you ever feel...no so fresh?"

Aw dammit, that's right.

What I want to know is, when is it going to be okay for a candid jock itch commercial to be aired in prime time?? We've got feminine odor, feminine itch, feminine product commercials out the yang, but where's the love for guys' issues???

DISCLAIMER: NOT THAT I HAVE JOCK ITCH OR ANYTHING

KNYTE said:
I personally like the genital herpes commercials where the (usually a woman) woman is running around hiking, or rowing a boat with some good-looking gentlemen (who obviously doesn't know what he's gotten himself into) and the music is all happy and about taking control of your life. Good stuff all around those commercials.

They really should be playing the JAWS theme, or maybe the Psycho REEE-REEE-REEEEE!! music in the background for those commercials. WAY more appropriate.