why don't i watch top gear?

needs moar '72 fastback with some hot 351 and edelbrock action. purrrrr.

Dad had a 65 with what I seem to recall having a porsche engine, a 69 and a 71 when he was in the Air Force in Vegas. Then he found religion and sold all of them.

Yeah, I'm more of a Stanley Steamer guy myself:

1912_Staney_steam_car.jpg

Cars-stanleysteamcar-amoswolfe.jpg

edit: now if I could only get myself a coal fired Harley my life would be compleat.

a car gets you from A to B, you can only drive at the speed limit (unless you're asian with spikey hair) and isn't especially impressive. what's the big deal?

important things in cars is that it's comfortable and doesn't break down, other than that, i couldn't give a shit. i have an actual penis to satisfy my penis envy.

jeremy clarkson is a cock because he's fond of spouting populist shitastic drivel in our newspapers (first at that bastion of idiocy, the Sun and now at the Times). he's just an ignorant man, there's no easier words for it.

a car gets you from A to B, you can only drive at the speed limit (unless you're asian with spikey hair) and isn't especially impressive. what's the big deal?

important things in cars is that it's comfortable and doesn't break down, other than that, i couldn't give a shit. i have an actual penis to satisfy my penis envy.

jeremy clarkson is a cock because he's fond of spouting populist shitastic drivel in our newspapers (first at that bastion of idiocy, the Sun and now at the Times). he's just an ignorant man, there's no easier words for it.

you've never been to atlanta...I've hit 120 on the highways a squillion times...more than that, dozens

The 1907 Silver Ghost Rolls Royce

[IG]http://uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=88&pictureid=1646[/IMG]

:drool:

Bubbles step dad had one of these. He took me through his garage and we got to talking about a few different automobiles and land in West Virginia. He invited me back to 'drive cars'. :lol: