Pics Why dogs > cats

Apparently you aren't as lazy as I am 1st thing in the morning

I am NOT a morning person, but I can manage to stumble out the door with the dog for some reason.

All of the minions get up about the same time, the cats are demanding food, the baby is politely informing us that she is awake and hungry, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
That and if you get hit by a bus a cat will just sit there and stare at you while you bleed out, laughing in its own mind. A dog however will go apeshit and get help.

That and if you get hit by a bus a cat will just sit there and stare at you while you bleed out, laughing in its own mind. A dog however will go apeshit and get help.

That's because a cat is smart enough to realize that if you got hit by a bus, there wouldn't be enough to salvage you. A dog would be busy trying to do cpr on the only recognizable body part out there (your finger) in hopes that you'll come back.

The cat is sitting there going 'Fuck, time to look cute and try to score a new owner'. They ain't dumb.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is all

Nice pics. Although the fact that dogs > cats is self-evident anyway :D