WTF Why doesn't President Obama....

lol. Really I can't expect anything more than your 2nd grade, 'I know you are but what am I' retort.

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. -Bertrand Russell

It's funny because you'd dismiss any post that was contrary to your own opinion in the first place. In fact, anytime I've actually made posts that contained substance to them and valid points that were backed up, the three of you disappear hoping that the post will just die and you won't have to worry about it later. Sure it won't be brought up, but every time this happens, we respect you opinion less and less. Because all you do is spew Republican bullshit rhetoric and exhibit a superiority complex about your opinions and ideals. But I'll give it a shot anyways.

His justification is that it is more efficient to actively engage with these countries than it is to ignore it but simply condemn it. It's already been established that this act has done nothing to assuage the recruitment of child soldiers in those countries. So the next logical step? Direct involvement in the prevention of this. At this point, we can only take the word that they're going to work on this because there is a year deadline on the waiver of these countries and we have to determine how direct involvement will actually work. In theory ignoring the problem (by simply wagging their finger) will not make it go away.

Not only is this in hopes that the direct involvement will reduce child soldiers, but this is a direct assistance request to fight Bush's war on Terror. One of the allowed countries is in a direct battle with Al Qaeda and the legislation prevents us from fighting terrorism on their soil.

I'm sure this will be dismissed as blind faith, however, the Obama presidency has at least proved that they are a presidency of action and while some of the things they have done I am not a fan of, they are at last doing things. So the effects of this are left to be determined. (Despite what your power of premonitions state)

There, I used some bigger words in hopes that I can get up to a 4th grade response.

anytime I've actually made posts that contained substance to them
what board did this occur on?

and here, you play mind reader. . .
His justification is that it is more efficient to actively engage with these countries than it is to ignore it but simply condemn it. It's already been established that this act has done nothing to assuage the recruitment of child soldiers in those countries. So the next logical step? Direct involvement in the prevention of this.
ignoring that we all ready do this.

There, I used some bigger words in hopes that I can get up to a 4th grade response.
not on this board.

but it's a cute explanation. Santa probably does use the chimney.