Baby Why does God hate me?

funny-food-photos-slow-food.jpg

Look out Kik's ... Its coming for you !!! ............ Then again ... maybe not ! Your money is safe ..... for now.

funny-gifs-turtle-escape-attempt.gif

Ya, so God is back to hating me again... with reptiles and rodents.. what could be worse? thats right, my exhusband.

so i havent seen him or spoken to him in person since last october 20th the day i left the country...
i have seen him 2 times and both times where in court sitting across the courtroom from eachother...

we have a 3rd party access for the pick up and drop off, so basically a middle person who transports Kiko between us so we dont have to see eachother...

well kiko got hurt yest and he spent an extra nite with me last night which means HN is getting access today but our 3rd party access person is not available today which means HN has to come to my house (hes never been here) and pick up Kiko for access... which means I have to face him.... its been almost 11 months...

fuck.

Ya, so God is back to hating me again... with reptiles and rodents.. what could be worse? thats right, my exhusband.

so i havent seen him or spoken to him in person since last october 20th the day i left the country...
i have seen him 2 times and both times where in court sitting across the courtroom from eachother...

we have a 3rd party access for the pick up and drop off, so basically a middle person who transports Kiko between us so we dont have to see eachother...

well kiko got hurt yest and he spent an extra nite with me last night which means HN is getting access today but our 3rd party access person is not available today which means HN has to come to my house (hes never been here) and pick up Kiko for access... which means I have to face him.... its been almost 11 months...

fuck.

You could kill him with a snake, no one would ever suspect you due to how much you hate snakes, etc.

fuck.

Why does he have to meet you at your house? Why not McDonalds or something?

i guess we could meet at some public place but it woulda been too much.. so my neighbor has agreed to be a witness ... :( i just met the lady too... what a great 1st impression

Better that way, it'll be easier to kill her if she sees too much.

DON'T GET TOO CLOSE.

You gotta be strong & handle this Kik's don't let Kiko see you stressed out or scared. Just meet in public or with the neighbor close by & be the better person & be civil & strong. Separations/divorce can be so hard on any child but its even worse if he sees his parents fighting or freaking on each other.

Hang in there. Come here & rant & let your feelings out.