why does everyone get so uppity about homosexuals?

CletusJones said:
then they shouldnt

but if you make millions a year, like, the top 1% of this country, the government should be taking a good percent of your money and distributing it to those who dont have much.

seemed to be a nice idea in the robin hood story, eh?

PinkysAvenger said:
but we dont need to loot and pillage other countries to make money. we can just as easily export goods. it works BETTER then invasion. plus, i dont give a damn about iraq. or its people. they arent american. they want freedom, they can fight for it. its not our responsibility to go marching in sacrificing our own troops for them.

We havent "pillaged" anything, we removed a potential threat to america in the middle east. Re-opend oil to their public, and are in the process in of creating a new market. So far ++++ on everything I wan't.

And we don't have goods to export. no one wants to buy 1 fucking orange for 5 bucks. we are now a service based industry. not a one that can throw out products. If we boughyt steel from americans no one would buy cars, so the steel industry would be up, but the automotive industry would be down. Do you understand basic economics?

PinkysAvenger said:
average workers have no say on who runs their company. the stockholers do. and mostly just the majority stockholders. so yes, the board is to blame. they all make too much. they're greedy bastards, and we just reward them for screwing people

get back to me when you are a shareholder

PinkysAvenger said:
then they shouldnt

but if you make millions a year, like, the top 1% of this country, the government should be taking a good percent of your money and distributing it to those who dont have much.

i dont know you that well, but i want to believe that is sarcasm.

PinkysAvenger said:
then they shouldnt

Yet again the hard working man living the american dream gets shafted by the lazy bastard who refuses to work. I know you may not have ment it that way, but thats how the "welfare" system works. Thats how "unemployement" works. The system is abused thus is defunct. Your throwing away someones money to a crack head on elm street.

El Borracho said:
We havent "pillaged" anything, we removed a potential threat to america in the middle east. Re-opend oil to their public, and are in the process in of creating a new market. So far ++++ on everything I wan't.

And we don't have goods to export. no one wants to buy 1 fucking orange for 5 bucks. we are now a service based industry. not a one that can throw out products. If we boughyt steel from americans no one would buy cars, so the steel industry would be up, but the automotive industry would be down. Do you understand basic economics?
but how many lives are worth that oil and new market?

the whole "saddam was a threat" thing is a conversation for another day.

and right there is our problem. maybe we should worry about exports rather then going and sticking our noses in other countries buisness just to exploit them

thrawn said:
get back to me when you are a shareholder
and get a .01% voting share?

the guys that own 51% are the ones who make the decisions. get back to me when you own 51% of your company stock

thrawn said:
i dont know you that well, but i want to believe that is sarcasm.
why not? why should you be entitled two 3 yachts, 4 houses, and the best schools your kids can go to when theres familys that cant put food on the table?

El Borracho said:
Yet again the hard working man living the american dream gets shafted by the lazy bastard who refuses to work. I know you may not have ment it that way, but thats how the "welfare" system works. Thats how "unemployement" works. The system is abused thus is defunct. Your throwing away someones money to a crack head on elm street.
yes, it needs massive reform

i know this, the politicians know this, everyone knows this. but theres just no money to reform it right now. and bush certianly isnt going to go out of his way to fix it. his friends are the ones making the money. and he can point to it failing to say how misguided democrats are.

PinkysAvenger said:
why not? why should you be entitled two 3 yachts, 4 houses, and the best schools your kids can go to when theres familys that cant put food on the table?

Because I worked my ass off to afford them.

thrawn said:
Because I worked my ass off to afford them.
and people working 3 jobs just to afford a doctor when their kids get the flu, they're just lazy bastards, right?

PinkysAvenger said:
but how many lives are worth that oil and new market?

the whole "saddam was a threat" thing is a conversation for another day.

and right there is our problem. maybe we should worry about exports rather then going and sticking our noses in other countries buisness just to exploit them

If it sustains our countries power and the safety of our citezens, then as many as you it takes.

Yes the sadaam conversation should wait a bit.

Jeusus christ we are focusing on exports, thats what I've been saying all along!! Thats why I agree witht he war in Iraq, NEW MARKET FOR OUR EXPORTS!!!1111

You don't understand how this economy system works, we survive by exporting jobs and providing services, information, and technologies that other people dont posses. this raises the cost of living. which means that no one can offord our ftangeable exports. SO we have to creat a NEW market for our TANGEABLE product and one of the few places left that is civilized enough to be assimilated into a NEW market is the middles east.

PinkysAvenger said:
and get a .01% voting share?

the guys that own 51% are the ones who make the decisions. get back to me when you own 51% of your company stock

i have a bit more than that. and when i own 51%, you'll just want to take my money and give it to crackheads anyways. whats the point?

PinkysAvenger said:
yes, it needs massive reform

i know this, the politicians know this, everyone knows this. but theres just no money to reform it right now. and bush certianly isnt going to go out of his way to fix it. his friends are the ones making the money. and he can point to it failing to say how misguided democrats are.

Were talking in circles, I've already discussed this. veiw my previous post on this subject.

thrawn said:
in college?
not everyone can afford to go to college.

there ARE people out there who have to work their asses off and still cant pull things together. they need a helping hand

El Borracho said:
Were talking in circles, I've already discussed this. veiw my previous post on this subject.
yeah, we're not going anywhere

im about ready to agree to disagree and go our seperate ways

for now :shifty: