why does everyone get so uppity about homosexuals?

CletusJones said:
true, but i'm not really in the mood to have a political discussion so i'll leave it at that.
haha, understood

PinkysAvenger said:
yes

i seriously, honestly, bottom of my heart do

he may not be a great man. but he'll do what hes told by the moderate democrats. and thats what the country needs

something about the, "do what hes told by moderate democrats." bothers me. I'd rather have a president who sticks by his opinions then one who changes with the ebb and flow of politics. His reasons for action may be wrong, but his solutions can be right.

Last edited:
PinkysAvenger said:
oh, im voting. and im getting as many of my friends to vote too. not like it means terribly much here in MA, but every little bit helps.

because im honestly scared about what happens to me in the next four years if bush gets back in office

i'm more worried about what kerry and the biggest douchebag in the universe will do if they have an opportunity

El Borracho said:
something about the, "do what hes told by moderate democrats." bothers me. I'd rather have a president who sticks by his opinions then one who changes with the ebb and flow of politics. His reasons for action may be wrong, but his solutions can be right.
have you seen bushes track record though? record spending, tax cuts that favor the rich, threw us into two wars that his friends just happened to make billions of dollars off of.

and its not that kerry ebbs and flows. he sticks with the moderate party line. there wont be any surprises out of him. bush is just a loose cannon

thrawn said:
i'm more worried about what kerry and the biggest douchebag in the universe will do if they have an opportunity
but what COULD they do that would be worse then bush? get the world mad at us? too late. drive us into record deficite? too late. raise taxes? unfortunate, but necisary after bushes spending spree

PinkysAvenger said:
have you seen bushes track record though? record spending, tax cuts that favor the rich, threw us into two wars that his friends just happened to make billions of dollars off of.

and its not that kerry ebbs and flows. he sticks with the moderate party line. there wont be any surprises out of him. bush is just a loose cannon

Have you seen the rise in economy?

The rate of job growth?

Despite what the news says, we are pulling out of the deficit.

So what if his friends make money off of iraq, if they are making money that means other people are making money. Thus more money being spent, and the economy grows.

Iraq may not be a popular war, but it will be a popular market within the next 20-30 years which ensures our economy. Just look at Japan, it's the perfect example of rebuilt country with a strong economy.

And don't say that we didn't have a plan in Iraq, becouse somethings don't always go according to plan. If they did wars wouldn't really be wars would they?

And I don't find anything moderate about Kerry, look at HIS track record.

El Borracho said:

The rate of job growth?

So what if his friends make money off of iraq, if they are making money that means other people are making money. Thus more money being spent, and the economy grows.

Iraq may not be a popular war, but it will be a popular market within the next 20-30 years which ensures our economy. Just look at Japan, it's the perfect example of rebuilt country with a strong economy.

And don't say that we didn't have a plan in Iraq, becouse somethings don't always go according to plan. If they did wars wouldn't really be wars would they?

there are STILL fewer jobs then when he started. this is the first time thats happened in 70 years. and the people making the money are the CEO's of these corporations developing and producing the weapons. and then they get big tax breaks to boot.

and maybe we are pulling out of the defecit. but going into his presidency, he had the largest surplus in history. his spending CAUSED the defecit in the first place.

and what part of his voting record has been far left?

PinkysAvenger said:
there are STILL fewer jobs then when he started. this is the first time thats happened in 70 years. and the people making the money are the CEO's of these corporations developing and producing the weapons. and then they get big tax breaks to boot.

and maybe we are pulling out of the defecit. but going into his presidency, he had the largest surplus in history. his spending CAUSED the defecit in the first place.

giving those tax refunds was a great idea, huh?

CletusJones said:
giving those tax refunds was a great idea, huh?
i got 300 bucks

sure, its great to have.

but when the richest people in this country get 7 MILLION back?

im sorry, but they have more, they can afford to pay more to help the poor people they've screwed over on their way to the top

and plus, it just sucked us more and more into the defecit

PinkysAvenger said:
i got 300 bucks

sure, its great to have.

im sorry, but they have more, they can afford to pay more to help the poor people they've screwed over on their way to the top

it must have been nice, none of my friends nor myself got anything from that little gem of an idea.

Great way to start off the presidency, give a refund and then throw us immediately into debt. yay.

CletusJones said:
it must have been nice, none of my friends nor myself got anything from that little gem of an idea.

Great way to start off the presidency, give a refund and then throw us immediately into debt. yay.
but hey man, small price to pay for protection from an invisible threat :rolleyes:

PinkysAvenger said:
but hey man, small price to pay for protection from an invisible threat :rolleyes:
you know it.

i'm still undecided who i'll be voting for. i'd like to be able to vote against bush and kerry, but i'm not really all that convinced that nader is up for the job either.

PinkysAvenger said:

I believe the crash in the stock market caused the better part of the surplus depletion, which is no one person or administrations fault.

And no, not all CEO's are the only ones making the money. Enron was cooking its books even durring the clinton years, they just got caught during bush's. Everyone got tax breaks, Rich people just got ones proportional to how much taxes they pay, which is still more then you and I and everyone else(taxes paid I mean).

Kerry is in the same league with Ted kennedy when it comes to liberal voting records, look at teds, then look at kerry's. I trust you wont find too big of a gap.

El Borracho said:

The rate of job growth?

the number of people geting jobs are on the rise but! more people are entering the work force. even mankiw says that.

also you can't claim bush has an econmic victory now if you think economic policies take along time to develop. which is clearly what bush and his crew subscribe to because the blame the last administration for all the economic woes.

its clear now that the sanctions were working. we should have had support form the international community. you don't just jump into a war with a shitty plan and when it goes to hell throw your hands up and claim its the nature of war.

CletusJones said:
you know it.

i'm still undecided who i'll be voting for. i'd like to be able to vote against bush and kerry, but i'm not really all that convinced that nader is up for the job either.
and neither nader nor badernaik stand a chance

i figure, kerry may not be great, but get him in office just until a better candidate comes along. who knows, the reps may run mccain in 4 years, and theres a man even i would be willing to vote for

PinkysAvenger said:
i got 300 bucks

sure, its great to have.

Not every business man is an unethical prick who fucks people on his way to the top, have more faith in people who earn their cash and become rich through hard honest work.

Kerry got something like 7 million back, I bet you he didn't give it to a charity.

PinkysAvenger said:
and neither nader nor badernaik stand a chance

i figure, kerry may not be great, but get him in office just until a better candidate comes along. who knows, the reps may run mccain in 4 years, and theres a man even i would be willing to vote for

If kerry wins Hillary cant run can she?

El Borracho said:
I believe the crash in the stock market caused the better part of the surplus depletion, which is no one person or administrations fault.

And no, not all CEO's are the only ones making the money. Enron was cooking its books even durring the clinton years, they just got caught during bush's. Everyone got tax breaks, Rich people just got ones proportional to how much taxes they pay, which is still more then you and I and everyone else(taxes paid I mean).

Kerry is in the same league with Ted kennedy when it comes to liberal voting records, look at teds, then look at kerry's. I trust you wont find too big of a gap.

sure, the stock market popping hit the surplus, but bushes spending is what really put the nail in the coffin.

and the way i see it, rich people can afford to pay proportionally larger sums. they really dont need that second 80ft yacht, do they? i'd rather have 5000 needy familys get another weeks food.

El Borracho said:
If kerry wins Hillary cant run can she?
she CAN. but they'll probably put kerry up again in '08, then by '12 she might be a bit too old or something