why do people litter in their own homes?

We always have trash in our yard. We live in a construction area and stuff is constantly blowing in.

I'm also sick of the free religious news paper that gets dropped off here once a week. I don't want it, and despite the fact that I have called repeatedly to have them stop delivering they keep doing it. I believe at this point they are littering on my yard once a week. I think I'll collect a whole bunch of them and throw them all on the front steps of the building of the people that makes this rag.

FlyNavy said:
what can I say, I'm just a fan of really cheesy science fiction. then again I also enjoy really good science fiction

BSG ftw

bsg_galactica_1024.jpg

i'm such a nerd :(
if you were a woman I'd date and stalk you.

b_sinning said:
The movie was ok but I never got into the series.

I remember hearing that the original creator of the movie wanted to make it a trilogy but MGM who actually owned the characters and story did a series without his consent. Logically this destroyed the chance of the trilogy happening since it kind of has to match the series. This is why I never really got into it, that and the quality differences between the movie and show.

Ryokurin said:
I remember hearing that the original creator of the movie wanted to make it a trilogy but MGM who actually owned the characters and story did a series without his consent. Logically this destroyed the chance of the trilogy happening since it kind of has to match the series. This is why I never really got into it, that and the quality differences between the movie and show.
The writers of the movie supposedly hate the way the series took the idea. They wrote books of their own vision but I haven't read them yet.

ceiling fly said:

OMG ahahahaha - that's so good...like me after some COD2

b_sinning said:

OMG again ahahahaha - did you know this guy was Italian?

~~

I spend at least 3 hours on my yard every Friday and I ALWAYS find shit that has either drifted from elsewhere or been carelessly tossed onto my lawn/drive/easement by the missus (bitch, I KNOW those cowboy killer butts are yours). I do not understand people's inability to maintain nice things for themselves. I guess, though, for me to fully line up with this belief system I should probably trim my big, rust-hued man beave.

FlyNavy said:
the 'Gates come back on July 17th, I would imagine BSG is doing the same, though they might hold off so they can do a two hour season premier.

cylonanime06.gif
New eps of BSG dont start till next jan I thought...