why do people litter in their own homes?

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
Nearly every time I take out the trash I see pieces of garbage strewn about the grass. Candy wrappers, plastic bags and other random bits of refuse that just sits there until I pick them up. Why? Why litter in your own damn neighborhood? I have to see that shit but so do you!

How can people care that little about where they live?

first, my favorite

vortex04.gif

tealc-pancarte04.gif

apophisanime05.gif

apophis-rings.gif

prior-pancarte02.gif

tealcanime40.gif

anubis-pancarte01.gif

jack_new_anime27.gif

samanime27.gif

theking.gif

replicatoranime01.gif

docianime16.gif

bratacanime13.gif

daniel-doigt05.gif

wraithanime02.gif

thor-pancarte01.gif

wraith-pancarte02.gif

Last edited:
1. lazyness
2. people who dont live there did it.
3. it blew in from some place
4. people dont like where they live
5. you live in the ghetto.
6. you live near a trash heap

those are reasons that came off the top of my head.

Every Friday there is trash in my yard. The bar/restaurant down the road has Thrusday Sundown Parties and dumbasses park all up and down my road. At least the cops tow everyone that parks in front of my house. I try to warm n people every week but no one ever listens. If they are a jerk then I wait until they walk off and flag the cops as they ride by and point at the car and they send a tow truck right away.

What's the deal with Stargate? That's what I'd like to know. How can that show possibly be entertaining or interesting? The premise is gay.

what can I say, I'm just a fan of really cheesy science fiction. then again I also enjoy really good science fiction

BSG ftw

bsg_galactica_1024.jpg

i'm such a nerd :(

elpmis said:
I'm feeling what FlyNavy is saying though, people should respect their shit
you pickin up what im puttin down

It's bad enough when people disrespect the homes of others but when they're so fucking self involved that they don't even give a hoot about anything outside of their three foot bubble....well that takes a special flavor of jackass.

FlyNavy said:
you pickin up what im puttin down

It's bad enough when people disrespect the homes of others but when they're so fucking self involved that they don't even give a hoot about anything outside of their three foot bubble....well that takes a special flavor of jackass.
the worst is when a [ADMIN EDIT] refuses to mow their lawn