Baby Why do my parents think its funny to raise me like this?

Had to be fixed.

No doubt. I just got into it with a broad in the office here who went off about the "horrible state of the world these days" & how awful it is that all these "innocent people are getting murdered". I told her to google "holocene extinction" & to get back to me about our collective "innocence". Im still waiting for her response.

Arrogant bitch.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
No doubt. I just got into it with a broad in the office here who went off about the "horrible state of the world these days" & how awful it is that all these "innocent people are getting murdered". I told her to google "holocene extinction" & to get back to me about our collective "innocence". Im still waiting for her response.

Arrogant bitch.

She may not even be able to comprehend what shes reading.

Well fuck it. Let's just stick to protocol:

villagepeople_anim.gif

I am a Christian with good morals.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Duke
The people who take it seriously and push their views on people are lame. That goes for both sides Christians and non believers. I will never try and push my believes on anyone. I don't care what anyone else does as long as it does not affect my life

What are your beliefs on fat chicks, padre?