Why do ID10Ts have to ruin everything?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I went to Fileplanet to pull downt the FEAR demo and saw this as the description:

Fileplanet Moron said:
F.E.A.R Demo! OMG!!!
Wow, is all I can say. This F.E.A.R. demo is absolutely stunning. It freaks me out in a way that sometimes I have to run in the game just to make myself not stay shocked in terror. Flickering hallways and bouts of "What the hell was that?" make this a lethal dose of the creepies. Did I mention the incredibly intense fire-fights with showering sparks and splintering concrete?
-- ToughCookie

FEAR could easily be a award-winning game this year (I played the build that went to CES show and Sundance Film Festival, and was extremely impressed with it), is this moron really what they want to be promoting a soon to be released game? Yes, omg wtf lol hi2u fgt and all that crap are hilarious when used in the context of "look I'm a 14 year old girl on aim being funny", but I don't want to see that crap on a freaking HORROR/ACTION video game.

:mad:

Visker said:
Played through the Demo this morning.
Bit brief for 660mbs...

I'll be buying it though.

Agreed, it's got the feeling of suspense that Doom 3 should have had. :fly:

Oh great, just what us PC gamers needed. Another shoot em up with bouts of "What the fuck was that". That's a fresh thought!

How many of these types of games have we had in the past 2 years?

Yes, it is sad that the only thing that seems to be coming out on the pc are fps. probably why I dont play much at all anymore. nothing has brought anything new to it.