Why do I have to wash my hands after peeing?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
I mean come on. I dunno about you, but I don't piss on myself, nor is my cock dirty. Why do we do it?

What makes matters worse is that after your hands are clean, you usually touch the same dirty door that the no-cleaners use.

MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR CLEAN COCK, DONT WASH YOUR HANDS.

Because of where it goes, and where its been. Not to mention how sweaty and nasty it can get down there.

A man from the navy and a man from the army are in a public restroom. The man from the army uses the urinal and leaves without washing his hands, when they were outside the man from the navy asks the other guy, "So don't they teach you to wash your hands in the army?" and the man from the army says "No, They teach us not to piss on our hands."

Coqui said:
A man from the navy and a man from the army are in a public restroom. The man from the army uses the urinal and leaves without washing his hands, when they were outside the man from the navy asks the other guy, "So don't they teach you to wash your hands in the army?" and the man from the army says "No, They teach us not to piss on our hands."
I thought it was cuz the Navy guys were always butt-pirating each other?

Ya chicks too... I mean they don't make skin-to-skin contact down there. It's a paper barrier...

Why do we have to wash our hands?

BigDov said:
A question for the ages April

I'm extra careful not to touch anything in public bathrooms. Flush with my foot, open the stall door with my sleeve, and use a napkin to open the door.

My dad says its okay to touch things in a bathroom... good for your immune system. :p

April23 said:
I'm extra careful not to touch anything in public bathrooms. Flush with my foot, open the stall door with my sleeve, and use a napkin to open the door.

My dad says its okay to touch things in a bathroom... good for your immune system. :p

Do you hover over the toilet seat too, or quadruple stack the ass-gaskets??? I do ALL of those things you say...... public bathrooms are just nasty.