Why do I have to wash my hands after peeing?

theacoustician said:
I now realize that 95% of you are nasty motherfuckers. You always wash your hands, always. If nothing else, washing your hands on a regular basis helps keep you from catching colds (my experience).

Times when you wash your hands:
1. After using the bathroom
2. After handling raw food
3. Before you eat
4. After using public transit (MARTA hands, ewww)
5. Whenever you've just been doing something that makes you think your hands aren't clean.
6. Before you brush your teeth/floss. If you're going to shove your hands in your mouth, clean them first.
7. After playing with animals
8. If you cut your hands

I'm not touching any of you ever again.
Mom?
You sound just like her :heart:

theacoustician said:
I now realize that 95% of you are nasty motherfuckers. You always wash your hands, always. If nothing else, washing your hands on a regular basis helps keep you from catching colds (my experience).

3. Before you eat
5. Whenever you've just been doing something that makes you think your hands aren't clean.
6. Before you brush your teeth/floss. If you're going to shove your hands in your mouth, clean them first.
8. If you cut your hands

:lol:

I haven't had a cold in 17 years. When's the last time you had one? Hell I've only gotten sick twice in the past 17 years one was strep the other was food poisoning.

Coqui said:
A man from the navy and a man from the army are in a public restroom. The man from the army uses the urinal and leaves without washing his hands, when they were outside the man from the navy asks the other guy, "So don't they teach you to wash your hands in the army?" and the man from the army says "No, They teach us not to piss on our hands."

I've always heard that with it being someone from harvard and yale :lol:

and I use a papertowel to open the door when I leave so I don't grab the handle of the non washers

theacoustician said:
I now realize that 95% of you are nasty motherfuckers. You always wash your hands, always. If nothing else, washing your hands on a regular basis helps keep you from catching colds (my experience)
That's true, but there is no reason to wash your hands after peeing, other than its custom.

Coqui said:

I haven't had a cold in 17 years. When's the last time you had one? Hell I've only gotten sick twice in the past 17 years one was strep the other was food poisoning.

I don't really get sick either...once in the last 10 years roughly

Coqui said:

Since I graduated college, I can't recall being sick. In college, I'd get sick about once a year with a fairly dehabilitating cold. I credit that to the fact that college kids are a bunch of nasty mofo's.

fly said:
That's true, but there is no reason to wash your hands after peeing, other than its custom.

Considering urine is very sterile at that point, even if you get some one you somehow, all you need to do is rinse your hands.

theacoustician said:

3. Before you eat
8. If you cut your hands

You must have a horrible immune system.

theacoustician said:
Since I graduated college, I can't recall being sick. In college, I'd get sick about once a year with a fairly dehabilitating cold. I credit that to the fact that college kids are a bunch of nasty mofo's.

I credit my 17 years to being one of those said nasty mofo's. I wash my hands when I take a shower, when it take a crap, and when I see noticeable dirt. That's it.

EDIT: I also only take medicine that's prescribed by a doctor to me.

Coqui said:
:p I don't know, I'm just a firm believer in it's good to have some germs on you anyways.

All that anti bacterial yadda yadda isn't as great for us as they claim..

I can understand if you just cut up some chicken... other than that.. be a man.

Coqui said:
I credit my 17 years to being one of those said nasty mofo's. I wash my hands when I take a shower, when it take a crap, and when I see noticeable dirt. That's it.

EDIT: I also only take medicine that's prescribed by a doctor to me.

Ditto. :fly:

April23 said:
All that anti bacterial yadda yadda isn't as great for us as they claim..

I can understand if you just cut up some chicken... other than that.. be a man.

Even when I cut up chicken and stuff I just rinse my hands off.

theacoustician said:

I would never fail to get sick after I finished the semester. I think being stressed out over finals and reports screwed up my immune system.

As for the hand washing...I heard some statistic a few weeks back that a higher percentage of women don't wash their hands after masturbating than men.

theacoustician said:

3. Before you eat
8. If you cut your hands

You know they have 12 step programs for folks like you who are obsessive about washing your hands...

Millions said:
I would never fail to get sick after I finished the semester. I think being stressed out over finals and reports screwed up my immune system.

As for the hand washing...I heard some statistic a few weeks back that a higher percentage of women don't wash their hands after masturbating than men.

I did the same thing as soon as the semester ended I would have a bad cold. I'm pretty sure it was the stress build up than when I didn't need to worry about it anymore my body gave up and let the germs in.