Why do I have to wash my hands after peeing?

BigDov said:
Do you hover over the toilet seat too, or quadruple stack the ass-gaskets??? I do ALL of those things you say...... public bathrooms are just nasty.

i never sit down, even when i'm nine months pregnant!! didn't want my baby's head to come out all funky.

BigDov said:
Do you hover over the toilet seat too, or quadruple stack the ass-gaskets??? I do ALL of those things you say...... public bathrooms are just nasty.

Yaup do that too. It's hard to hover, I have zero muscles.

Much like the berlin wall it crumbles when I clean it.

I never use those urinal things in guys toilets either just find them... odd.
Prefer a cubicle all to myself where I can let it hang out without someones eyes peering onto my intimate area.

I only wash my hands if there are people in the toilets, or if it's at a restaurant.

Coqui said:
Is it really that bad?

They clean ours every two hours here so I have no problem using it.

it takes people like you (the dirty dirty ones) to wash all that two-hour clean down the drain with one two-minute sitting. no pun intended, of course.

:D

April23 said:
I'm extra careful not to touch anything in public bathrooms. Flush with my foot, open the stall door with my sleeve, and use a napkin to open the door.

My dad says its okay to touch things in a bathroom... good for your immune system. :p
heh I do the exact same thing.

Dont forget the hover, or lining the toilet seat with toilet paper or those little paper things that some washrooms have

BigDov said:
I never sit, except this one time when I was REALLY REALLY drunk at a bar....

And I was trying to smoke my cigar and drink a beer at the same time as taking a crap....

And I fell...

Yeah

I now realize that 95% of you are nasty motherfuckers. You always wash your hands, always. If nothing else, washing your hands on a regular basis helps keep you from catching colds (my experience).

Times when you wash your hands:
1. After using the bathroom
2. After handling raw food
3. Before you eat
4. After using public transit (MARTA hands, ewww)
5. Whenever you've just been doing something that makes you think your hands aren't clean.
6. Before you brush your teeth/floss. If you're going to shove your hands in your mouth, clean them first.
7. After playing with animals
8. If you cut your hands

I'm not touching any of you ever again.

Visker said:
Much like the berlin wall it crumbles when I clean it.

I never use those urinal things in guys toilets either just find them... odd.
Prefer a cubicle all to myself where I can let it hang out without someones eyes peering onto my intimate area.

I only wash my hands if there are people in the toilets, or if it's at a restaurant.
Urinals in the UK are waaaay too unprivate (generally), I don't blame you one bit.

theacoustician said:
I now realize that 95% of you are nasty motherfuckers. You always wash your hands, always. If nothing else, washing your hands on a regular basis helps keep you from catching colds (my experience).

I agree. I don't find washing my hands a burden, I would feel nasty leaving the bathroom without washing my hands and wouldn't dare touch anything.

April23 said:
My dad says its okay to touch things in a bathroom... good for your immune system. :p
This is true.

I saw on Discovery one time about how giving parasitic worm eggs (in a creamy shake) to people with IBS cleared up their problem. Apparently, the immune system doesn't care for our concrete and asphalt world complete with anti-everything soaps. Sometimes it turns on itself...

Thorn Bird said:
it takes people like you (the dirty dirty ones) to wash all that two-hour clean down the drain with one two-minute sitting. no pun intended, of course.

:D

:p I don't know, I'm just a firm believer in it's good to have some germs on you anyways.