fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
From that April thread...

I know that I poop at least 2 times a day, sometimes more. Most chicks I know poop WAAAY less than that. What gives???

fly said:
From that April thread...

I know that I poop at least 2 times a day, sometimes more. Most chicks I know poop WAAAY less than that. What gives???

BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE FULL OF SHIT.

I dunno, I usually poop at least twice a day as well, so do most of my friends it seems. My one friend Steve though, he's in there every hour. Well, at least he was while we were on vacation.

Well I guess I'm a woman then. Damn, didn't see that one coming.

I've always usually been able to schedule my dumps. I was kind of like dude in American Pie. about the only time I would slip up was eating ruffage or something like that. I still try to schedule them.

I poop once a day, sometimes every other day. I only poop twice a day if I've eaten mexican or something.

I poop once every 2 days usually, but then I don't consume my weight in food every day, either. Fucking gluttonous pig-dog.

I poop like... once a week.
I practically eat all the time, infact.. i'm eating right now!

I guess i'm just not as wasteful with my energy usage... or... whatever it is that goes on inside my stomach.

Visker said:
I poop like... once a week.
I practically eat all the time, infact.. i'm eating right now!

I guess i'm just not as wasteful with my energy usage... or... whatever it is that goes on inside my stomach.

I'm kinda like that... :)