Why being patient pays (monkey driving enclosed)

My father once said "Drive a monkey to the store, and hell eat for a day.Teach a monkey to drive, and that fucker will go around runnin' over old people and children, and that shit would be hilairous!"

They had a show on the other night about monkeys playing chicken with trucks and trains. Apparently the last one to move gains status in the troupe because they display great courage, but it pisses off the drivers who call them a huge nuisance.

Sometimes the monkeys even damage the trucks when they get run over and shit because they can get pretty big. They interviewed one and he was like "We ain't out here hurtin' nobody. We just playin'."

Last edited:
a buddy of mine from el salvador had a lemur and one day it got pissed off and took over the kitchen...he broke nearly every dish throwing them at anyone who dared enter the kitchen...it ended when he was out of ammo apparently

elpmis said:
did anyone watch trading spouses last night?

I think everyone did. That fat bitch was crazy and so hypocritical. I love the fact that she made such a huge stink saying she didn't want the ungodly money then took it.

I felt sorry for her family. She was totally nuts.

b_sinning said:
I think everyone did. That fat bitch was crazy and so hypocritical. I love the fact that she made such a huge stink saying she didn't want the ungodly money then took it.

I felt sorry for her family. She was totally nuts.
Ya when fatness met the cool mom (i'm terrible with names) did you notice how right after the cool mom was like "your family is wonderful, I took your daughter to buy a necklace and go to the dance studio etc etc" that she snapped? I think later she was going off in the house not only because she's a crazy bitch but because she felt threatened that the cool mom was liked a shit load and received better than her. It's like she had to give the kid reasons to hate her and she used her religious craziness to do it.

"If you don't believe in Jesus Christ get out of my house!" what the fuck is that?

elpmis said:
Ya when fatness met the cool mom (i'm terrible with names) did you notice how right after the cool mom was like "your family is wonderful, I took your daughter to buy a necklace and go to the dance studio etc etc" that she snapped? I think later she was going off in the house not only because she's a crazy bitch but because she felt threatened that the cool mom was liked a shit load and received better than her. It's like she had to give the kid reasons to hate her and she used her religious craziness to do it.

"If you don't believe in Jesus Christ get out of my house!" what the fuck is that?

Jesus Christ. Trust me.

Speaking of primates...

Here are two pictures of 50cent, in one he is wearing a fashionable doo rag, in the other he is not.

50cent.jpg

gorilla.jpg

/close I hate 50cent rant

KNYTE said:
Speaking of primates...

Here are two pictures of 50cent, in one he is wearing a fashionable doo rag, in the other he is not.

http://uselessforums.com/files/100305/50cent.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/100305/gorilla.jpg[IMG]

/close I hate 50cent rant[/QUOTE]
[size=7]HOLY SHIT KNYTE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH[/size]