Why being patient pays (monkey driving enclosed)

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
I was driving the kiddie to class this morning and the little old guy in front of us was doing the stop & go and just annoying me with his driving. So I whip it around him and smack right into a giant hole or the curb, don't know which. I struck with such force that it popped open the gas tank door. I instantly knew that I had damaged the tire, I could hear the hissing of the air as I drove. Sure enough, a big as hole in the side of my tire.

So now the 30 seconds I was going to save going around the dude will turn into a couple of hours while I get my tire replaced. Plus the cash I'm gonna have to drop on the replacement tire.

So remember kids: Patience is a fucking virtue.

Last edited:
fly said:
Good driving by endangering your son's life.

edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KILLING KIDS IS FUN
my dad once said "put your kid in a car seat and get into a car wreck, it'll toughen that pussy up"

why_ask_why said:
I'll bet a monkey would have made that passing maneuver unscathed :fly:
Odly enough we were close to the zoo at the time. I should have stopped off and asked one to change the tire since they have FUCKING OPPOSABLE THUMBS and KNOW HOW TO USE TOOLS.

my father once said, and this is a direct quote: "You should never drive drunk until you've done it for 4 months"