Why are you here?

Kabn said:
i would like to see you play as well.

any video capturer programs out that that will do this?

None that I know of. All I can say about my strategy is that a lot of people would normally be scared to do what I do. (I am very aggresive which is why I can't really play while at home because my keyboard sucks at home)

Coqui said:
None that I know of. All I can say about my strategy is that a lot of people would normally be scared to do what I do. (I am very aggresive which is why I can't really play while at home because my keyboard sucks at home)

fraps?

Coqui said:
How long is it free for? Or what's the difference between the free version and the registered version? Is there anywhere to host movie files (which I assume is what it would save the files as)

do I look like a fraps faq?
I just found you the link man, youre on your own from there:p

I'm here because you pay me to be. $300/an hour but you'll get your moneys worth and I don't kiss on the lips - its too personal.

Mondoz said:
Like going for single rows with every block, or building up rows to wait for the 4x1 orange block to do 4 rows at once...

And the construction of the blocks while you're waiting for the 4x1 - put the slot in the middle, the sides? Which side?

If you go for one line at a time, do you make more of a pyramid or a valley?

When you run out of ammo, do you attack with your fists, or work back through the level and search for clips you might have missed the first time through?

stop that :p