Why are you here?

Coqui said:
It's very easy to do at slug pace. If I wanted to I could beat his score right now that way. But I want to be able to do it at a faster pace for the challenge.
:wtf:

i use the worm pace.

once you get in the ~2500 range, getting to the points while they're spinning is all a matter of luck, and your point values plummet. whatever your system for dealing with your very long body, it can't really permit you to move about freely and get to the points in a timely matter. so you end up getting one apiece while your body continues to grow, and you only catch a few multi-point ones once in a while.

the only reason i think i got the 2700 is because i had two or three pop up right in my path as i was rounding a curve got two or three hundred points after slaving for a long time just trying to stay alive.

and i daresay you couldn't beat my score with a worm's pace, just because it introduces the above problem earlier in the game. you're fine until you hit the 2300 mark or so, then you can't more than one per hit, and you're not going to get 400 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabn said:
:wtf:

i use the worm pace.

once you get in the ~2500 range, getting to the points while they're spinning is all a matter of luck, and your point values plummet. whatever your system for dealing with your very long body, it can't really permit you to move about freely and get to the points in a timely matter. so you end up getting one apiece while your body continues to grow, and you only catch a few multi-point ones once in a while.

the only reason i think i got the 2700 is because i had two or three pop up right in my path as i was rounding a curve got two or three hundred points after slaving for a long time just trying to stay alive.

and i daresay you couldn't beat my score with a worm's pace, just because it introduces the above problem earlier in the game. you're fine until you hit the 2300 mark or so, then you can't more than one per hit, and you're not going to get 400 more.

Worm pace and you are getting over twice our times? Interesting. And I have a feeling I will break your record by the end of this week. ;) (That's my challenge to myself)

Kabn said:
and i daresay you couldn't beat my score with a worm's pace...

Proof that this forum is more mature than 'other' forums..

Actual use of the word daresay.

Coqui said:
Worm pace and you are getting over twice our times? Interesting. And I have a feeling I will break your record by the end of this week. ;) (That's my challenge to myself)
like i said: when you get in the 2500+ range, your tail becomes long enough that you're lucky to get one point per flower or whatever they are. and if you miss, you just go around again and try to get it on the next shot.

i can get 2000+ pretty quickly. it's the last couple hundred that take so long.

and i predict i'll beat mine this week as well. ;)
Mondoz said:

:D

i've used it other places as well. it's just that i'm not drowned out by idiots here.

yet.

Kabn said:
like i said: when you get in the 2500+ range, your tail becomes long enough that you're lucky to get one point per flower or whatever they are. and if you miss, you just go around again and try to get it on the next shot.

i can get 2000+ pretty quickly. it's the last couple hundred that take so long.

:D

i've used it other places as well. it's just that i'm not drowned out by idiots here.

yet.

While true, Look at 2nd and 3rd place. You received 4 points more than me. You did it in 350 seconds. I did it in 122 seconds. That's quite a difference for just luck placement.

Mondoz said:

There have always been a few members at the "other forum" with more extensive vocabularies, actually including words beyond profanity and sexual terms :p

dreamwalker said:
There have always been a few members at the "other forum" with more extensive vocabularies, actually including words beyond profanity and sexual terms :p

Boobies?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Doubtful, the troglodytic denizens of that bastion of degeneracy are most uncouth.

Not entirely. I have observed a few glimmers of potential intelligence and insight among said denizens of that wasteland, which give some possible hope for the future.

Of course, most of those demonstrating those glimmers of intelligence have now established domiciles here :cool:

Mondoz said:

*sigh* If you insist...

TN_boobies.jpg

You didn't specify which kind of boobies you meant :p

Hey! Eye can make juice of large words to!

Sucks not having english as your first language when trying to keep up with all the big words... But on the other hand I've corrected a lot of native speakers in the past :p

I Robert I said:
Hey! Eye can make juice of large words to!

Sucks not having english as your first language when trying to keep up with all the big words... But on the other hand I've corrected a lot of native speakers in the past :p

:lol:

Eye have a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea...

Seems like a lot of people who speak English as a second language have better grammar and spelling than those who were born to it.