Why are you here?

i am here because i've been waiting for an escape from the other place. i'm here because theac invited me to see his new creation. and i'm here because i :heart: you all

Onnotangu said:
i'm here because i got tired of the drama and kids and the petty racism of the old board.

I hope that we don't start seeing that crap here as the membership numbers increase, I saw more than enough of that there.

So far it's been pretty good here :cool:

dreamwalker said:
I hope that we don't start seeing that crap here as the membership numbers increase, I saw more than enough of that there.

So far it's been pretty good here :cool:
i'll tell this administration the same thing i told the other one: keep moderation tight, and it won't be a problem.

theacoustician, fly, and all the others should already have discussed stuff like this and decided what will be allowed. or we should be seeing a pissload of polls in the next few weeks asking us (which, i will point out, didn't exactly work out the best other places. . .).

Kabn said:
i'll tell this administration the same thing i told the other one: keep moderation tight, and it won't be a problem.

That, and we need to revoke your snake playing abilities.

And get a recount on that score...
:shifty:

Mondoz said:
That, and we need to revoke your snake playing abilities.

And get a recount on that score...
:shifty:
haha, i still don't know how i did that. i didn't even realize i'd beaten it until i screwed up.

Lynnakitty said:
i still burnt the roof of my mouth
well that surely limits our play time, doesn't it? :jackrusselfuckingterrierplum:

Coqui said:
I wouldn't worry. Every game I play I'm getting closer and closer. And he's still doing the slug pace ;)

People still use that?

:eek:

I'm really impressed now.

Mondoz said:
People still use that?

:eek:

I'm really impressed now.
It's very easy to do at slug pace. If I wanted to I could beat his score right now that way. But I want to be able to do it at a faster pace for the challenge.

Coqui said:
It's very easy to do at slug pace. If I wanted to I could beat his score right now that way. But I want to be able to do it at a faster pace for the challenge.

I would think the opposite.
Playing on slug means it's harder to get to the flowers before they stop spinning, so you get fewer points, while your snake gets longer...
So by the time it speeds up to slug or python speeds, you've got a massive trail...

Mondoz said:
I would think the opposite.
Playing on slug means it's harder to get to the flowers before they stop spinning, so you get fewer points, while your snake gets longer...
So by the time it speeds up to slug or python speeds, you've got a massive trail...

While true, at that point you don't really care about point values per flower so you just coil yourself up as much as possible, attack, then recoil. Lather Rinse repeat until you get your desired score.