Why are you here?

things have been in decline over there for a while. i've voiced my opinions before, so i won't bore anyone here with my thesis.

came here for a lark, and i liked what i saw after lurking for a little while. the arcade is a enough to keep me here. :D

Desslock said:
Drool invited me and he wouldn't give back my underpants until I did.

Im still wearing them , btw:cool:

Also, I like opening a thread and having something to read, instead of 30 posts of "LOLINTERNET" or dumbasses quoting the same img 90 times in a row.
I hate starting a thread only to have fill up with that kind of shit.

Kabn said:
things have been in decline over there for a while. i've voiced my opinions before, so i won't bore anyone here with my thesis.

came here for a lark, and i liked what i saw after lurking for a little while. the arcade is a enough to keep me here. :D

i love the arcade :D I suck...but i love it nonetheless

I'm here because fat burger invited me. and the idea of less tards running around is appealing. :)

Drool-Boy said:
Im still wearing them , btw:cool:

Also, I like opening a thread and having something to read, instead of 30 posts of "LOLINTERNET" or dumbasses quoting the same img 90 times in a row.
I hate starting a thread only to have fill up with that kind of shit.

Gimmie back my drawers. :mad:

Because I was invited and I :heart: most of the people here already. I may make the transition completely, who knows. There are still a lot of people "over there" that I enjoy their posts and interact with, that probably wouldn't come here...so I'm divided. :)

Kevlar said:
Because I was invited and I :heart: most of the people here already. I may make the transition completely, who knows. There are still a lot of people "over there" that I enjoy their posts and interact with, that probably wouldn't come here...so I'm divided. :)

There is where we have differing opinions, there isn't much to keep me "over there" now. To each his or her own :cool:

Kevlar said:
No reason you can't be at both places. I know I will be.

I Robert I said:
No reason why you can't be at both places. I know I will be.
I'm in agreement with this. Each place has its ups and downs, and I feel that I can have fun and enjoy myself at both. Each place still has things it can do better, and needless to say, I hope both places will work on the imperfections without upsetting the balance that I've grown to love.

I'm here b/c dreamwalker invited me ( :heart: dw) and because when I checked this place out, all the good people from the sewer were here.

Every one of you guys have made a good impression on me in the past, and I feel lucky to talk to many of you. I hope I contribute to this place as much as you all do (with the exception of all the admins and mods who do a "tad" bit more..... :D

:heart: this cream of the crop we call UF

:heart: **smooch** Now get your ass up in the cam whore thread and let's see what you got.... ;)

shockthemonkey said:
I'm here b/c dreamwalker invited me ( :heart: dw) and because when I checked this place out, all the good people from the sewer were here.

Every one of you guys have made a good impression on me in the past, and I feel lucky to talk to many of you. I hope I contribute to this place as much as you all do (with the exception of all the admins and mods who do a "tad" bit more..... :D

:heart: this cream of the crop we call UF

Kevlar said:
:heart: **smooch** Now get your ass up in the cam whore thread and let's see what you got.... ;)
y helo thar!

thank you! :) I don't have any good recent pics besides my grad pic that i whore out alot. I guess I'll post that again.

:D Remember, we are starting over here!

shockthemonkey said:
y helo thar!

thank you! :) I don't have any good recent pics besides my grad pic that i whore out alot. I guess I'll post that again.