Why are you here?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Like the subject says, why'd you decide to register here? If you've invited people to join and they're waiting in the queue, why do you think they want to be here?

Just curious.

i'm here because i had nothing better to do.

also, i didn't like the way the moderation was taking place on that "other forum."

because drool asked me and i need a change of scenery

and i didnt invite anyone who was banned :shady:

Last edited:
Cause suffocate invited me. Figured it was worth a shot. So far I'm liking it. The average IQ seems to be a bit higher around here. Or people are just trying a bit harder... Either way it's nice to see some thought being put into the posts for a change.

CletusJones said:
i'm here because i had nothing better to do.

also, i didn't like the way the moderation was taking place on that "other forum."
One thing we're going to try to establish here is management that actually listens to the forum goers. That said, fly and I are working on some things that will hopefully give you guys a sense of ownership here. Hopefully, they'll be rolling out shortly.

Because you invited me, and I was curious. I'm sticking around because so far it's been a lot of fun. Most of the people I really liked talking to before are already here, and a few more are waiting in the queue.

I think those who are waiting are curious, wondering what's going on and how things are going to go in the future. Some of them have looked over what they see here, and so far they like it, others just want an alternative to what they are doing now.

Because the other place was just getting way too immature. There's one thing to be immature for fun purposes, it's another thing to be immature because you are.

I'm curious about new things, and got invited. Also, this place is free of the constant influx of idiots.

When one of the the owners posted this in DM Trolls thread I knew that thing were not going to change.

xxxxx said:
I am saddened that anyone would vote yes on this. Ours is a nation of trolls- built by the trolls for the trolls...

There is a difference between acting stupid and being stupid. So when dreamwalker gave me the link for this place. I lurked for a couple of hours and then registered. The only person I invited was joemama. He has always been a good poster since I saw him at the [H] and I don't think he would invite anyone not worthy.

The 'other' forum was turning into teh [H]'s mayhem shortly before it was killed.
IMO, DM was killing it, and all the new mods were killing it.
I don't like most of the new mods over there.

It also got to be hard to see through the signal-to-noise ratio with all the no0bs out there. The people I actually wanted to read were being stifled by all these people I hadn't seen before.
Hard to tell if they're noobs, returning bans, or just dupes.

Also, this is a lilms-free-zone. At least for the moment.
And that's a rather nice thing to have.

Findakáno said:
When one of the the owners posted this in DM Trolls thread I knew that thing were not going to change.

There is a difference between acting stupid and being stupid. So when dreamwalker gave me the link for this place. I lurked for a couple of hours and then registered. The only person I invited was joemama. He has always been a good poster since I saw him at the [H] and I don't think he would invite anyone not worthy.

Inviting people and sharing this with them is fun, but now I can't think of anyone else I really want to invite. Everyone I really want to see here is already here, in the queue, or have been invited and apparently haven't made their minds up yet.

Because FatBurger invited me :)

While I still love "The other forum" - It is always nice to have a change of scenery ;)
:fly: