why are people mean?

I'm not a proportionate fat :hs: I eat cheesecake it goes straight to my thighs and ass. Do you think I should get a boob job?! What size would look good on me?

NeedMoreEmo said:
If I'm honest with you, I think you should just give up on this feminine look and claim to be nullo. It would give you an extra something.
You do have a point. hhmmmm

fly said:
With all due respect, be honest with us. You obviously don't really want to fix this problem.

Its easy to fix, yet you refuse. Everyone in this thread tells you to ignore it, yet you have 1,000 reasons why you can't. We tell you to find another forum, yet you can't.

If you just wanted to vent, then fine. But stop asking us for answers that you don't want to hear. :heart:
i never asked for answers to my problems.

if i leave, it will teach them that what they're doing is okay, and it's not. i'm not there for the abuse, i'm there for what i can make of the forum. this problem also extends beyond the forum, in multiple ways, i was using it as an obvious example.

F33nX said:

if i leave, it will teach them that what they're doing is okay, and it's not. i'm not there for the abuse, i'm there for what i can make of the forum. this problem also extends beyond the forum, in multiple ways, i was using it as an obvious example.
It's not your job to teach them anything.

I think that is just want they want her to do. I would just be nice to them. Ignore their comments and reply with kind words. They will stop when they realize what they say is not getting the desired reaction.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Then you're gonna have to put on your war face and retaliate. When people are mean to me on forums they're going to get as good as they give. It teaches them to stfu.

F33nX said:

Since these people are "mature" adults there is no way you can teach them anything. The only way they will change is if they want to change themselves.

kikbot said:
I think that is just want they want her to do. I would just be nice to them. Ignore their comments and reply with kind words. They will stop when they realize what they say is not getting the desired reaction.

Then they just assume you're trying to get them to stop, whereas harsh words and getting meaner than they ever can be will work better - in my experience anyway, but I probably have a dirtier mouth than F33nX.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Then they just assume you're trying to get them to stop, whereas harsh words and getting meaner than they ever can be will work better - in my experience anyway, but I probably have a dirtier mouth than F33nX.
you prolly just swear more eloquently because your british:p :heart: