why are people mean?

F33nX said:
they really don't have any right to be making that kind of judgement call on me. what happened back in may affected them to some degree, but pretty much left my life in a state of devatstaion. i've come a really long way since then, rebuilt my life entirely, and instead of getting a pat on the back i got stabbed by these people, for no real reason other than they got together and decided to have fun by making my life a living hell

So you left your bf/husband and now your mutual friends hate you? Move on. Get new friends, real friends. If I'm right on the relationship thing, sounds like you aren't really ready to let go of your relationship and are keeping these mean people around as a shred of what once was...

April23 said:
Pretty much sums up this whole thread in eleven words.

agreed. the only reason i'm there is because of the few people that are my friends, who are really hard to keep in touch with outside of the forum

fly said:
So you left your bf/husband and now your mutual friends hate you? Move on. Get new friends, real friends. If I'm right on the relationship thing, sounds like you aren't really ready to let go of your relationship and are keeping these mean people around as a shred of what once was...
:) :0) :) :0)
Moving on is hard for some people, but its all just going for what you really want. You have to WANT to move on, if you don't you cling onto the past it being friends or numbers in your phonebook etc.

F33nX said:
agreed. the only reason i'm there is because of the few people that are my friends, who are really hard to keep in touch with outside of the forum
Find a new forum, bring them here whatever you do going to that forum is still making you run in the same circles as the "bad people."

fly said:

believe me, i've moved on. i have awesome friends. these people that once were are trying, in part, to make me feel responsible for the shit this other guy put me through, as part of their regimen for being mean to me. they're mean to my friends on the forum, which i can't stand, and like the "other forum", the moderation is slack in their favor and nazi in mine. i reported a post with someone telling me to go get hurt, and nothing was done.

F33nX said:

Maybe it's time to move on though. The benefit of those few friends may be seriously outweighed by the damage the others are doing. There comes a time when you have to consider what is best for you and do it. Sometimes that means you lose a few friends in the process, but you stand to gain more in the long run.

Been there, done that, would rather not do it again.

F33nX said:
believe me, i've moved on. i have awesome friends. these people that once were are trying, in part, to make me feel responsible for the shit this other guy put me through, as part of their regimen for being mean to me. they're mean to my friends on the forum, which i can't stand, and like the "other forum", the moderation is slack in their favor and nazi in mine. i reported a post with someone telling me to go get hurt, and nothing was done.

With all due respect, be honest with us. You obviously don't really want to fix this problem.

Its easy to fix, yet you refuse. Everyone in this thread tells you to ignore it, yet you have 1,000 reasons why you can't. We tell you to find another forum, yet you can't.

If you just wanted to vent, then fine. But stop asking us for answers that you don't want to hear. :heart:

fly said:
With all due respect, be honest with us. You obviously don't really want to fix this problem.

Its easy to fix, yet you refuse. Everyone in this thread tells you to ignore it, yet you have 1,000 reasons why you can't. We tell you to find another forum, yet you can't.

If you just wanted to vent, then fine. But stop asking us for answers that you don't want to hear. :heart:
QFMFT ^ Infinity

Do any of you people work? I just can't keep up with you posting machines. Dammit why do I have customers that need me. :mad:

April23 said:
I have sound, but I think I'm safer without if I watch it. Do you ever work?