Why are odd sounds played through my computer speakers..

BigDov said:
Dear Smiley,

Yes death is always tragic. I choose not to say more than that.

Ah, now I see. Well, I guess that must mean it's time to go home. Don't the voices tell you helpful things, or are they just mean tormentors from a master race? If you're able, submit a help desk ticket for your speaker problem- not only will it ensure it gets taken care of by the right people, it will also provide us, your audience, with hours of laughter and entertainment.

No, copper won't work. Only tin foil. The only exception to be made would be if 'home' is in a trailer park of some sort.

Kids are too young to go by themselves, so I guess it's into the closet for them (again).

I'm not so sure about that........ she was so traumatized after the last time, I don't know if I can trust you with her again.

Your always,
BD
Dear BD,

I hope you're doing well. I miss you so much. I can't wait to get back. The food here is terrible and the counselors are real mean. They took my hershey bars away again this morning. But I tricked them, they didn't find any in my "secret" spot. I hope I can make it till the end of the week. See you soon.

fatly,
smileywho

long tall smiley said:
Dear BD,

I hope you're doing well. I miss you so much. I can't wait to get back. The food here is terrible and the counselors are real mean. They took my hershey bars away again this morning. But I tricked them, they didn't find any in my "secret" spot. I hope I can make it till the end of the week. See you soon.

fatly,
smileywho

SN-

I see now the very serious nature of the problem......... have you ever thought about moving to Nepal and living out the rest of your life with the sedate and peaceful monks in the Himalayas? Not only would that be a refreshing change of scenery for you, with the miles and miles of snow around you, you'd have all the room you need to run. I hear it doesn't take all that long to get used to the thinner air either.

FYI- we're having pork chops for dinner next Tuesday; the wife said she'd be disappointed if you couldn't make it this time. We're also thinking about carving pumpkins that night, and I've just stocked up on lots of Playskool kitchenware, so you can't hurt yourself like you did last year the pumpkin gut scooper- we wouldn't want Mr. MeanDoctor to have to poke his finger in your dark spot again, now would we?

Be strong brother, you'll make it and we'll see ya next Tuesday!

I'll keep you in my prayers,
BD

Last edited:
Dear CEO of Weight Watchers,

Please fix April.

Thank you

Alphonse McGullicutty

Dear Santa,

I want a pony and an Optimus Prime and a Flint and a pack of gummi bears and some building blocks and the lego monorail and the lego pirate ship and the lego castle set and the lego blacktron set and little miss whees all over and a pound puppy and a cabbage patch bitch and kermit the frog, muppet babies version and a lightsaber and the jabba the hut playset.

long tall smiley said:
Dear Santa,

I want a pony and an Optimus Prime and a Flint and a pack of gummi bears and some building blocks and the lego monorail and the lego pirate ship and the lego castle set and the lego blacktron set and little miss whees all over and a pound puppy and a cabbage patch bitch and kermit the frog, muppet babies version and a lightsaber and the jabba the hut playset.

Yuo stoled my letter!!!11

long tall smiley said:
Dear Santa,

Dear Smiley

Youre too goddamn bad for me to bring toys too.
Plus youll probably just eat them. Tell your mom to wear the pink panites when I come over next time , I like those.
Love, Santa.

Drool-Boy said:
Dear Smiley

Youre too goddamn bad for me to bring toys too.
Plus youll probably just eat them. Tell your mom to wear the pink panites when I come over next time , I like those.
Love, Santa.

Dear Santa,

You don't exist.

Love,
Tooth Fairy

Mondoz said:
Dear Santa,

You don't exist.

Love,
Tooth Fairy

Dear Mondoz
You can now cross that 12 inch stainless steel dildo off of your list. I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Love , Santa

PS - Ill fist your pets instead of leaving presents next time.

Drool-Boy said:
Dear Mondoz
You can now cross that 12 inch stainless steel dildo off of your list. I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Love , Santa

PS - Ill fist your pets instead of leaving presents next time.

Dear Santa,

How would this be any different from any other year?

Mondoz

Drool-Boy said:
Dear Mondoz
everyother year you woulda gotten the new dildo you bung smootcher.

Fuck You, Santa

Fucking Bastard Santa,

Just you wait till you come down the chimney into the fucking bear trap waiting for you.

And have fun with the razor blades down the length of the chimney walls, fucker.

The laxitive cookies and 8 month old milk waiting for you will make you feel all better, you asshole.

Come near my house again, and you're a dead fucking elf, you bastard.

Love,
Mondoz

SMILEYNEV, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE WIFE AND BOY DID SHE LET ME HAVE AN EARFUL YOU THOUGHTLESS BASTARD! NOW SINCE YOU'RE STANDING US UP FOR PORK CHOPS AND PUMPKIN CARVING NEXT TUESDAY, THE KIDS ARE RIOTING BY THROWING THEIR GUMMI BEARS IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND IT'S GETTING PLUGGED UP JUST LIKE DROOL-BOY DOES WHEN HE EATS A BRICK OF CHEESE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF NOW YOU CALLOUS MEAN PERSON YOU???

:( And how do I explain this to the kids man??

F33nX said:
dear forum
why haven't you used this smiley yet?
:tinfoil:
<3 me
Dear F33nx
I like that smiley. We don't use it because this one :furry: gets overused.
<3