WTF Why are all the threadys 11ty pages long?

he grew up a jehovas witness. then turned into a giant loser.

seems pretty rough to me, if he was a cat you totally would've forgiven him already. you also would've spent 3k to have his penis cut off though so it's probably a good thing he isn't a cat.

poor edward :(

he grew up a jehovas witness. then turned into a giant loser.

seems pretty rough to me, if he was a cat you totally would've forgiven him already. you also would've spent 3k to have his penis cut off though so it's probably a good thing he isn't a cat.

poor edward :(
You have no idea what you are talking about... it's sweet that you're playing captain save a jerk.

:lol:

i talked to mikey approximately once, and he seemed like a really nice guy with all the love in the world for you guys, especially around christmas since he grew up with none of that shit. i'm still confused why he buttfucked all of you so hard. :confused:

outside of that, i really don't care about the little douche.

i talked to mikey approximately once, and he seemed like a really nice guy with all the love in the world for you guys, especially around christmas since he grew up with none of that shit. i'm still confused why he buttfucked all of you so hard. :confused:

It was weird, his words were nice and caring, but his actions were hurtful and selfish.
10 to 1 odds he still reads this forum though.
When I post about him, I write as if he is reading it.

You show someone all the kindness in the world and sometimes they shit on it. :iono:

You're still a shithead tho.