Why are all the kids so fat and angry...

More kids are playing sports here than ever before, but I agree that diets have got worse. Speaking of which I had McDonalds yesterday for the first time in a long while and I was hungry again after around an hour.

Bubbles said:
So the Irish McDonald's is like eating Chinese food. :confused:
Even worse! Although the last time I ate Chinese food was in December when I was in Canada. I contracted e.coli from that and spent christmas day vomiting and shitting my guts out.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Eating Chinese food in Canada is like playing Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.
:lol:. Canadian Chinese people hated me from the second I set foot in Canada. I was arrested at the airport for not being able to quote the phone number of the place I would be staying and the little chinese shit was threatening me with prison if I didn't stop laughing at him. Just what you need after a long day.
Needless to say, I didn't stop and he wrote a huge report on me, which is now stapled to my passport.

Galen said:
:lol:. Canadian Chinese people hated me from the second I set foot in Canada. I was arrested at the airport for not being able to quote the phone number of the place I would be staying and the little chinese shit was threatening me with prison if I didn't stop laughing at him. Just what you need after a long day.
Needless to say, I didn't stop and he wrote a huge report on me, which is now stapled to my passport.
arrested??

fly said:
arrested??
Failure to disclose information apparently. Forget the fact my passport was only issued 3 weeks before the flight and I was one of the only people on the flight who could speak English.

Galen said:
Failure to disclose information apparently. Forget the fact my passport was only issued 3 weeks before the flight and I was one of the only people on the flight who could speak English.

And this was in Canada? I thought you could do anything in Canada!

Lame-o said:
And this was in Canada? I thought you could do anything in Canada!
I said that, he replied with "9/11 man" He got really annoyed when I reminded him that the events of 9/11 didn't happen in Canada.

Galen said:
Tapeworms are interesting creatures, but sushi would be absolutly crawling with parasites. I'd never touch it.

The rule of thumb with sushi is if you can smell the fish in the air then its likely a place you dont want to eat in. fish only gets an odor when its starting to go bad (sitting out for a while) thus places that have a fishy smell are not serveing the freshest fish.

Also technically Sushi is just refering to the rice you could have a piece of cooked steak in a rice roll and it still would be sushi.

SpangeMonkee said:
then you have no voice in which to speak.

Huh?

I was thin and fit through high school. I'm a parent. I can jabber on as much as I want.