NSFW Why am I so Useless?

I assume most of u here are on unemployment.

All I do is RE POST most of you peoples stuff here over at fisting factory. A few people mentioned u all talk in circles. Do U? They laugh at the stupidity of this place so much as its now on the front page....... and sooo many people over at BF are in their 60s too! wtf, do u people retire early? shouldnt u be fishing?

I assume most of u here are on unemployment.

All I do is RE POST most of you peoples stuff here over at fisting factory. A few people mentioned u all talk in circles. Do U? They laugh at the stupidity of this place so much as its now on the front page....... and sooo many people over at BF are in their 60s too! wtf, do u people retire early? shouldnt u be fishing?
go back to tardfactory.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and wetwillie
censorship mods activate. Shape of...... a control panel. Form of...... an asshole.

Not sure why the owner/admins is mad but they changed my thread title too. That's the CPANEL abuse game that kills forums. Trust. I go now.

JOIN BASTARD-FACTORY FORUMS for fucks sake. Best Off Topic Forum out there.

/thread

censorship mods activate. Shape of...... a control panel. Form of...... an asshole.

Not sure why the owner/admins is mad but they changed my thread title too. That's the CPANEL abuse game that kills forums. Trust. I go now.

/thread

You know, I used to not be a big fan of Anole:
Anole.jpg

But then I discovered Anole bleaching:
albino-anole.jpg

/thread

LMAOOOO

/thread

It happens to every thread here, sooner or later you dirty slore.

a forum so lame they came...here...to recruit?
holy shit

giphy.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Veronica Bush