NSFW Why am I so Useless?

And everyone bring fish to heat up in all the break room microwaves.
HOT KIMICHI - it's what's for breakfast.
The Shining GIF

It's war mustard, don't give them a chance to regroup with buns and tarter sauce.

Your calves are still tiny ...no matter what u try to do to them, your genetics are horrendous.

Most of u here will die in ur 60's. Juss sayin'
I'm on a trial subscription to death. Every night I try it out by closing my eyes and having me a sleep, and y'know what? I fuckin love it!

I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Your calves are still tiny ...no matter what u try to do to them, your genetics are horrendous.

Most of u here will die in ur 60's. Juss sayin'
Your uterus is such a black and cancerous box, even Kurt CObain wouldn't offer to eat it.:barf:
Your mom mated with a spayed dog to conceive you. :jvag:
I came in your last meal!:fly46: Jizz sprayin'

Your uterus is such a black and cancerous box, even Kurt CObain wouldn't offer to eat it.:barf:
Your mom mated with a spayed dog to conceive you. :jvag:
I came in your last meal!:fly46: Jizz sprayin'
I'd venture a guess that @Veronica Bush probably doesn't have any kids, whereas I've passed my shit genetics and white-man-ass on to two whole cuntmuppets of my own.

I'd venture a guess that @Veronica Bush probably doesn't have any kids, whereas I've passed my shit genetics and white-man-ass on to two whole cuntmuppets of my own.
I was just getting crazy and having fun. She just doens't feel worthy of interacting with. I guess that's it - she's really not playing, just toys on her terms. FUck her - with,idk, ZRH's dick? Yeah, he's always willing to take one for the team. :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Veronica Bush