Who's working on Xmas Eve?

State regulates that we cannot change customers into our program without contacting them first. Even if we are lower than the Utilities price we cannot just move peoples accounts over to our company. They have the choice to chose who supplies there gas to them, we are not the only supply company. Sadly some of the other supply companies are locking people in to a 5 year contract at 60 cents per therm over the utility and its putting a bad name on our market.

there's a term for switching oblivious/uncontacted people over, isn't there? slamming or something like that?

State regulates that we cannot change customers into our program without contacting them first. Even if we are lower than the Utilities price we cannot just move peoples accounts over to our company. They have the choice to chose who supplies there gas to them, we are not the only supply company. Sadly some of the other supply companies are locking people in to a 5 year contract at 60 cents per therm over the utility and its putting a bad name on our market.

You said we didn't have to change anything. See there you go throwing a fast one.

You said we didn't have to change anything. See there you go throwing a fast one.

Say Zac entered you into the program and you are the one paying the bill, the only difference you would see is a 10% savings. Your bill stays the same, your services stay the same and you get your gas from the same company. This just gives your Utility the option to get the gas from us at the savings rate.

So...

No, you are not changing anything that you would notice :fly:

Say Zac entered you into the program and you are the one paying the bill, the only difference you would see is a 10% savings. Your bill stays the same, your services stay the same and you get your gas from the same company. This just gives your Utility the option to get the gas from us at the savings rate.

So...

I still don't trust this fully. :lol:

We have been selling the TXU market for 6 years :D

Although we dont sell in TX anymore I can still act as your energy broker and set you up with a price listing if you would like. We would not make any money off of it but I could find you the cheapest supplier...

TXU's prices are higher because the state regulates that they have to buy there gas/electric for the open market rate. They make all of there money delivering the energy to you, they dont lose or gain any money on the supply.
My home is actually in a co-op area, so there is no option for us. And my company is in the middle of a contract right now, otherwise I would take you up on the offer.

I fucking hate doing nothing.

I'm off from the 13th of December till late January.

Fuck sake.

It's legit. Have your parents done anything similar with their power down here, or are they still getting shafted by TXU?

I have no idea. They moved to a small town called La Grange and are using the most bandwidth out of every resident in that town.

Thanks to my brothers torrents. :fly:

My home is actually in a co-op area, so there is no option for us. And my company is in the middle of a contract right now, otherwise I would take you up on the offer.

Let me know when that contracts up, since we are not a supplier but we broker for suppliers I would be able to work wonders on your account.

I could even have it setup so you(or your company) would get paid for the usage if you are a GL account. Basically we would take you on as a side broker and as you use electricity you would be making a Mil%. So a discount plus a payment for usage :D

We can literally do some amazing things with General Large accounts. I saved this large company over 100k a year about 2 years back, they called in to thank me last year. Its rewarding work for being in the telesales business

So...

Read what you just typed again, then tell me that doesn't sound like a scam. You'd probably get more people to convert if you put in a $200 transfer fee or a requirement to pay 1 month ahead or something.

fly over here and go to work for me until late january

i'd be sussed when they find out the only song i can play on the guitar is the start of folsom prison blues

i play this song to impress people, then pretend i can play the rest but don't want to.

Read what you just typed again, then tell me that doesn't sound like a scam. You'd probably get more people to convert if you put in a $200 transfer fee or a requirement to pay 1 month ahead or something.

This is true. I want to pay for it instead of receiving it for free. That way I feel its legit.

This is true. I want to pay for it instead of receiving it for free. That way I feel its legit.

Yes, it sounds to good to be true but really its just a simple plan with no "catch".

See the thing is...

The Utility company cannot legally shop for cheaper gas prices, they have to buy from the open market at the going market rate. If we do the shopping, hedging and work in the future markets for them its less work for the Utility. They are happy when we sign up customers and our customers are happy to receive the savings. Since it is such a good program if we get an irate customer we just put them on the DNC list and move onto the next one. It literally is there loss for not believing it :eek:

i'd be sussed when they find out the only song i can play on the guitar is the start of folsom prison blues

i play this song to impress people, then pretend i can play the rest but don't want to.

that's not my actual job :lol:
while it has returned some money it's primarily for fun

Yes, it sounds to good to be true but really its just a simple plan with no "catch".

See the thing is...

The Utility company cannot legally shop for cheaper gas prices, they have to buy from the open market at the going market rate. If we do the shopping, hedging and work in the future markets for them its less work for the Utility. They are happy when we sign up customers and our customers are happy to receive the savings. Since it is such a good program if we get an irate customer we just put them on the DNC list and move onto the next one. It literally is there loss for not believing it :eek:

Do you blame them though? So how does your company profit? The cheap rate you get with a little padding for profit?